Author Topic: PTS snapshot date. Ensure you have Notes at launch  (Read 20347 times)

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
Make sure you have your PTS out of the exchanges and into your wallets by october 10th 2014 at midnight.
So the first second of October 10th 2014 is when the snapshot will be taken.

This is GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) time zone, or UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) we are talking about here.

Keep in mind the BitShares PTS confirmation time is pretty slow and random. So don't wait until the last second to act or your PTS might not have been included in a block in time for the snapshot.

As for the NOTE allocation at Genesis block, this is to be announced during the weekend. This post will be updated with the relevant thread. Keep you eyes on the forum!

Edit: to clarify. AGS is also getting a stake in the music DAC of course. Only no action is required by AGS holders since the AGS donation campaign ended already. They cannot be sold, nor purchased.

cob, is this for music dac?
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
AGS ended a while ago...

Yes. I want to point out he should use PTS/AGS snapshot instead of PTS alone.

Just to be clear that it also honors AGS or what?

AGS snapshot could have happened yesterday and it would be the same.

You're correct. But if AGS is not mentioned, who knows that AGS snapshot will be taken? (In the worst case scenario, no AGS snapshot can be taken) Thanks to cob, he clarified the AGS snapshot.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
AGS ended a while ago...

Just to be clear that it also honors AGS or what?

AGS snapshot could have happened yesterday and it would be the same.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
AGS ended a while ago...

delegate-clayop

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
AGS snapshot will be taken at the same time?
delegate-clayop

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
BitShares Music DAC

Make sure you have your PTS out of the exchanges and into your wallets by october 10th 2014 at midnight.
So the first second of October 10th 2014 is when the snapshot will be taken.

This is GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) time zone, or UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) we are talking about here.

Keep in mind the BitShares PTS confirmation time is pretty slow and random. So don't wait until the last second to act or your PTS might not have been included in a block in time for the snapshot.

As for the NOTE allocation at Genesis block:
35% PTS
35% AGS
20% upcoming pre-sale
10% BitShares Music Foundation

Keep in mind delegates will be able to dilute the Note supply if Note holders vote for it. The details are being workout out by bytemaster in this thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=9452.0
They might not have to dilute and BitShares Music will most likely have a cap on the amount of dilution possible but just so you are aware ahead of time, this allocation is for genesis block.

Edit: to clarify. AGS is also getting a stake in the music DAC of course. Only no action is required by AGS holders since the AGS donation campaign ended already. They cannot be sold, nor purchased.

(This post is just for people that have not checked out the music forum. Please debate delegate pay / dilution in it's respective thread.)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 03:53:34 am by cob »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.