Author Topic: Whens the Poker DAC coming out?  (Read 11393 times)

jaran

Ya some of the bitcoin poker sites are nice as far as being able to get your money in and out fast especially for players in the USA.  I know a number of people that prefer the bitcoin sites over the offshore shady sites because if you win big at the offshore sites it takes forever to get your money out if you even can.  Most recently Lock Poker is possibly stealing player deposits and winnings as it slowly goes under [1].  Using any of the offshore USD sites from within the USA is a big risk. 

Having a site with games in a stable asset such as bitUSD that we could transfer in and out in 10 seconds would be killer.

The current big bitcoin sites could be reached out to as well to see if they would support bitusd deposits in there games.

1.  http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/lock-poker-payout-scam-cashout-report-via-player-data-year-long-waits-updated-frequently-1359432/
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 09:00:53 pm by jaran »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
100% agreed

ALL-IN with the nuts!

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
... still ... just because govermnent cannot check your balances does not mean that you can evade taxation ..

this might become a legal issue however currently is not .. (at least not in my country and not that i know of)

then that troll who is scared of taxes becomes valid. We should clarify.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
... still ... just because govermnent cannot check your balances does not mean that you can evade taxation ..

this might become a legal issue however currently is not .. (at least not in my country and not that i know of)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
No more tax on winnings.
Not so sure here .. winnings are in a token system .. but once you "cash out" your might need to pay tax ..
unless u hold bit assets
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
No more tax on winnings.
Not so sure here .. winnings are in a token system .. but once you "cash out" your might need to pay tax ..

Offline thisisausername

Sergio Lerner's still on the team, too, right?
Pjo39s6hfpWexsZ6gEBC9iwH9HTAgiEXTG

Offline Bitshark

• View Profile
A poker DAC utilizing bitUSD .. Could be the killer app boosting bitusd into the mainstream.  :o

No more governmental restrictions.
No more tax on winnings.
No more deposit/withdrawal limits
No more high rake.

hello?!?!?!

I have played poker professionally online for over 8 years and tell you this is a guaranteed winner!