Author Topic: Poll about Bitshares-Bitcoin diversification.  (Read 6044 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
I'm curious about what most people think, right now I'm 50%-50% and the only thing that stops me from going 90% bitshares is the possibility of one last pump in bitcoin price.

Just vote only for your bts-btc allocation, leave any other crypto out of the equation.

This was my logic as well! I went 100% BitShares when I realized any last bitcoin pump would affect BitShares X as well. Look at some of the alts on coinmarketcap at the time of the last bubble. All the alts which were considered "top 2.0 contenders" experienced larger growth relative to bitcoin. If bitcoin gets pumped 5x its current price, BitShares X will go up 8x.

In my opinion, bitcoins bubble cycles are over with. The next massive "bubble" will occur within an alt and I'm confident BitShares X is in the running for just that. :)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I am about 100% BTSX and 30% short BTC... could not decided how should I vote per the poll though...

Hahahahaha!!!! +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I am about 100% BTSX and 30% short BTC... could not decided how should I vote per the poll though...
I almost spit my breakfast onto my monitor!  +5%

chryspano

It sounds like 100% bitshares to me

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

chryspano

I'm curious about what most people think, right now I'm 50%-50% and the only thing that stops me from going 90% bitshares is the possibility of one last pump in bitcoin price.

Just vote only for your bts-btc allocation, leave any other crypto out of the equation.