Since this is the first snapshot I'll be a part of, I'm not sure what to expect, so I'd like to learn from those of you who've been through this before.
While I'm not particularly interested in holding Songshares, I do see a potentially profitable situation on the horizon with the Snapshot coming up. What I don't know are the historical details necessary to realistically formulate a profitable strategy.
I see that PTS rallied when the Snapshot was announced, & I have, along with apparently many others, spent some BTC on PTS since the announcement. I don't know however, if I'd be better off holding my PTS through the Snapshot so I would receive some Songshares, or if I would make more by selling my PTS just before the Snapshot, assuming its price will be at its highest say, on the 9th of October.
A) Where can I look at pricing data of BTSX, PTS, & DAC's being Snapshottted for time periods during previous Snapshots?
B) How exactly are the allotted Songshares redeemed after the Snapshot?
C) Will I have to wait at all between the time of the Snapshot & the time I'm able to have Songshares to sell?
D) When is the price of PTS expected to peak?
E) Is there maybe some counterintuitive dip that happens say, 6 hours before the Snapshot when everyone who's going to buy into it already has?
F) When is the value of the alotted Songshares expected to be high?
G) How much is the value of PTS expected to drop immediately following the Snapshot?
H) Might the value of my new Songshares plus the value of my PTS provide a healthy ROI such that I'll want to sell both sometime after the Snapshot?
I) Do newly Snapshotted/allotted DACs peak right after a Snapshot?
J) How long might I want to hold my Songshares before selling them should I be seeking to recoup what I spent on PTS?
K) Might I be able at some point to sell my Songshares at such a price that I'm able to recoup my PTS investment within a relatively short period of time, while keeping my PTS holdings intact in anticipation of a future Snapshot?
L) What strategies are others employing aside from indefinite buy & hold?
And one last question, I may as well ask because it does cross my mind not knowing...
M) Is the profit potential of this Music DAC Snapshot sure enough that it might be worthwhile for me to allocate my October's rent to it, assuming I'd be able to make enough of a profit that I could sell it, get my money back with enough left over to cover my late fees & then some?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.