Author Topic: Bitcointalk Censoring old posts of me exchanging messages with Satoshi  (Read 15342 times)

Offline fuzzy

If this is true..it is exactly the kind of stuff that makes my smile when I think about how interesting the next mumble session is going to be.

Nothing could be better for bitshares imho..
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 01:08:21 am by theFuzz »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Somebody should put this up on Reddit and see if it kindles a response from the community. Then we should all chime in there.

Ok, I'll do it... thinking of an apeaing headline for the hivemind... hmmm

EDIT: Looks like this isn't censorship. It was just that one response; the "meat" of the conversation has been left unscathed. They're cleaning up the thread probably for historic reasons.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 11:32:02 pm by MeTHoDx »

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Somebody should put this up on Reddit and see if it kindles a response from the community. Then we should all chime in there. 

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile
Mine are getting deleted too... Recent ones too but they are flagged as off topic so maybe an admin is going thru and flagging posts as off topic

Looks like bitshares community censorship?

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Wow, that's....disturbing. This needs to be brought to light.

Maybe someone needs to make a thread in the meta section about this over there?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 11:01:02 pm by nomoreheroes7 »

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
wth, is this happening to other people or is this a deliberate attack on bitshares?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Maybe they just feel that any thread that Satoshi commented on has to be preserved for posterity, and that everyone else is not worthy to attach a post to it.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 10:48:07 pm by trader »

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Mine are getting deleted too... Recent ones too but they are flagged as off topic so maybe an admin is going thru and flagging posts as off topic
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline edilliam

If people are trying to censor and hide stuff like this, can we turn it around and actually get it more exposure à la Streisand effect?

Offline bytemaster

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.0

If you google "I fully believe you and came to conclusion you did.   I read the snack machine post after posting by earlier comment."  If found the thread which no longer contains my reply to Satoshi.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bitsapphire

Do you happen to have the message saved somewhere by any chance?

This looks really bad...

Edit: Seriously, this is why we are going to do regular torrent distributions of bitsharestalk.org of all comments every month or so.
Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html