Author Topic: Dry Run 18 - Return of the Dry Runs $1000 BitUSD bounty  (Read 2514 times)

Offline vikram

Is the same engine with version V0.4.19-RC1?
Code: [Select]
                if( _current_bid->state.short_price_limit.valid() )
                {
                  if( *_current_bid->state.short_price_limit < mtrx.ask_price )
                  {
                      _current_bid.reset();
                      continue; // skip shorts that are over the price limit.
                  }
                  mtrx.bid_price = *_current_bid->state.short_price_limit;
                }

mtrx.ask_price = mtrx.bid_price;
from the code, If somebody short with a very high price limit like 500USD/BTSX, the cover order will execute with price 500USD/BTSX?
and the cover order will win much from this margin call.
I think it's not reasonable

We've changed it for v0.4.19 final: https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/commit/32d05ac8e184cd193b0ef0cb638f7969a0d0340b#diff-1a99adc46d9de03d09e6dc2014393d77R140

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
Is the same engine with version V0.4.19-RC1?
                if( _current_bid->state.short_price_limit.valid() )
                {
                  if( *_current_bid->state.short_price_limit < mtrx.ask_price )
                  {
                      _current_bid.reset();
                      continue; // skip shorts that are over the price limit.
                  }
                  mtrx.bid_price = *_current_bid->state.short_price_limit;
                }

mtrx.ask_price = mtrx.bid_price;
from the code, If somebody short with a very high price limit like 500USD/BTSX, the cover order will execute with price 500USD/BTSX?
and the cover order will win much from this margin call.
I think it's not reasonable

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
Transactions get stuck in pending.

>>> about
{
  "blockchain_name": "BitShares XTS",
  "blockchain_description": "BitShares X Test Network",
  "client_version": "dryrun-18-16-ga44e378-testnet-32",
  "bitshares_toolkit_revision": "a44e378203a0d55bbd80abf28200b3b83d8e7bfd",
  "bitshares_toolkit_revision_age": "17 hours ago",
  "fc_revision": "c4e814d7ded6099dc4297aa843d4be7afa98b3ed",
  "fc_revision_age": "24 hours ago",
  "compile_date": "compiled on Sep 30 2014 at 15:05:48",
  "boost_version": "1.55",
  "openssl_version": "OpenSSL 1.0.1f 6 Jan 2014",
  "build": "linux 64-bit"
}

>>> wallet_account_transaction_history
TIMESTAMP           BLOCK     FROM                TO                  AMOUNT                  MEMO                                        BALANCE                 FEE                 ID     
==============================================================================================================================================================================================
2014-09-30T00:00:00 0         GENESIS             tester              499,934.79111 XTS       claim 1HddTkBSaxVnRL2XPpgFMVChj8BSWWC5mN    499,934.79111 XTS       0.00000 XTS         [c35487]
2014-10-01T14:22:24 PENDING   tester              tester              0.00000 XTS             register tester as a delegate               N/A                     0.75755 XTS         0206e8f0
2014-10-01T14:25:51 PENDING   tester              ASK-f50b8581        30.32150 XTS            sell XTS @ 0.03297989875171083 USD / XTS    N/A                     0.50000 XTS         5883bf57

>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline bytemaster

User issued assets cannot pay fees in that asset type.   I suspect it is a bug in the GUI but will attempt to verify.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

1、When people exchange user-issued assets on the market,it still charges the asset itself as fee ?  It should be charged in BTSX,otherwise some asset with small amount would eventually go to zero supply.

2、There is another issue in some of the user-issued assets market pair.Take FUND:BTSX  and FUND:BITCNY for example,when I go to this page,
if I click one of  the items on the ASK and BID sheet,the buy or sell dialog can pick the price and amount from the item,and the total price should be calculated as it did on BITUSD:BTSX market,but it didn't show the correct number. The price\amount from the ASK and BID sheet is correct,but the total price is wrong.

(PS:I haven't download the new revision yet,this two problems still exist on 0.4.18 Windows32 version )

To be clear... GUI issues are not part of the bounty... only hard-forking issues. 
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

We have a new dry run up and running and I am offering a $1000 BitUSD bounty for finding market bugs prior to the next hard fork.

This revision has updated the market engine to handle rounding issues that resulted in the halting of some markets. 

You can download the mac binary coming soon...

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 06:27:16 pm by vikram »