Author Topic: Your other crypto investments  (Read 1822 times)

Offline matt608

• View Profile
BTSX, bitcoin and Maidsafe.

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
Everything is in Turkish Lira  :D (or not)
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee

Offline oldman

• View Profile
BTC/BTSX are a nice pair to hedge tail risk.

I'm too old to have all the eggs in one basket.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
100% BTSX, AGS, and PTS.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

My current potion is pretty famous around here 100% BTSX (That's what they call my100% BTSX and 30% short bitBTC, anyway). And yes when I say BTSX I mean BTSX (all my PTS are long ago donated to the AGS fund, so I do not have any of those PTS)

Before that I have had a lot of alt coins, significant amounts (up to 35%) of all my crypto exposure was in NXT.

The funniest coin I have ever owned was "Teddy Coin" TDY... owned like 0.8% of the total supply at one point.

Another funny one was LTBcoin... long story...
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

chryspano

In the past I only used to hold some Peercoins and Primecoins but I dumped them long ago, now I only hold Bitshares 80% and Bitcoin 20%
Bitshares is the king, in my opinion nothing else is worth holding.

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile
I have already checked threads of the sort on bitcointalk but it's more of a war between fanboys than anything else and I think we can have some interesting answers here, where people can have actual discussions

I'm always curious about new cryptos but to be honest,  I don't see anything worth investing at the moment. Could you share what other coins you think are worth something and why?

At the moment I'm all in on BitShares but it's always good to have other options and i'm always eager to hear about something new and with potential!

I was in lots of different alts, jumping from one to the next all the while it was Bitshares that kept me excited.

I bought into the simcoin ipo and sold on the https://simxchg.com/index.php but it's been pretty slow development by just one person (I think)
Mined BitcoinDark but sold pretty much at the last peak which has been my best investment so far but I'm pretty wary about it nowadays as it was rumored JL777 worked on things and never finished them and I feel as if this is what has happened to BTCD.
Bought into the bitcoinPlus ipo and watched it explode and implode without selling, eventually losing on that.
Started my crypto journey with Doge in January before the two big pumps.

Right now I am 100% in on the bitshares X platform and I feel really confident in it, more than I ever did in bitcoin.

Edit: My neo & bee investment did NOT work out either.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 10:52:27 pm by feedthemcake »

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I have already checked threads of the sort on bitcointalk but it's more of a war between fanboys than anything else and I think we can have some interesting answers here, where people can have actual discussions

I'm always curious about new cryptos but to be honest,  I don't see anything worth investing at the moment. Could you share what other coins you think are worth something and why?

At the moment I'm all in on BitShares but it's always good to have other options and i'm always eager to hear about something new and with potential!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads