Author Topic: [DNS] v0.0.2 - Trade the snapshot and fight for delegate pay  (Read 43432 times)

Offline GaltReport

+5%

I have it running....this is the for-real "live" network?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
* The main network is in "quiet" / "proto-DAC" mode to trade shares and push keyID signups.
so is the blockchain released now?

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
http://keyid.info
https://github.com/keyid/keyid

* The main network is in "quiet" / "proto-DAC" mode to trade shares and push keyID signups.

* I will be taking care of all backpay in the next few days - up until now I had "spent" somewhere between 5% and 10% of the dev fund as IOUs (including a sale of 1% of the DAC for seed capital which I have some stuff) - more on this accounting and plans for dev funds later. There won't be any more spending without another announcement.

* I am already working with two exchanges on integration

* We will have continuous dry runs for the name auction and reputation scheme experiments.

* Domain sales will not being before DNS is trading and has a price.

* Watch out for bounties and special delegate roles.

* 1% pay rate ($8/day or so at $5mn valuation) seats are being given out to "good" delegates (people who have been building stuff and have been active). For example, who wants to build the windows client?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.