Author Topic: BitsharesBlocks DNS/KeyID!  (Read 8570 times)

Offline svk

Getting the subdomain to propagate is taking way longer than expected, once it's up you can access the site at:

http://dns.bitsharesblocks.com

Edit: Subdomain is now ready, removed IP
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 07:58:29 am by svk »
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Riverhead

Offline yellowecho

but now that DNS is live here's the announcement

Where can the client be downloaded?  I don't see it anywhere...
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline Riverhead

Awesome! Now this is someone earning their pay!

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline GaltReport

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline svk

You might've seen this coming, but now that DNS is live here's the announcement: BitsharesBlocks will shortly be available for Bitshares DNS. While I already have a dedicated thread for BitsharesBlocks in the BTSX forum, I prefer to keep a thread per DAC to keep everything nice and separate.

Toast has been kind enough to vote in a delegate for me with 1% payrate, the proceeds of which will go to servers/seed nodes/development as usual.

I've got all the basics working so far for DNS: block explorer, delegates overview, charts and the homepage. The conversion was fairly straightforward, it's great having that shared core, but it also made me aware of some bugs that I've since fixed on both BTSX and DNS sites!

I will push it to a live server tomorrow most likely, and I've got some free time over the weekend so will look to improve on it shortly. I haven't really had time to look into what's new yet compared to BTSX, but I imagine there will be some kind of auction info that should replace the assets pages, but I have a feeling there's more to this DAC than that :) DNS features will be worked on this weekend.

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks