Author Topic: Please coordinate chinese delegates  (Read 3759 times)

Offline xfund

• View Profile
    • FUND投票基金
  • BitShares: xfund
Asset:FUND

Offline laow

• View Profile
I have run some mining pool before,  so I think I can manage my delegates well.

These are my delegates: keren, bomb, joker.

Thanks for consideration.
BTS acount: laow

Offline gyhy

• View Profile
coin,coin4coin,coin4dns,coin4keyid
thanks

Offline Harvey

• View Profile
I am Harvey, a believer of POS/DPOS and active participant of Chinese DAC community.
I joined the mining of PTS from the first Day, and raised a small private equity of PTS later in order to invest and to support the DAC community in the late of 2013.

The latest news and thoughts I got about Bitshares (X/DNS/Vote/Music) have been sharing in my personal weibo (China twitter) account. The words are spread to about two thousands followers of my account. Most of they are the participants of crypto-currency in China. Meanwhile, I also share the idea of DAC with my friends, and had a interesting discussion with several biggest BTC-miners of China in August.   

Currently, I am also running delegates in BTSX/DNS: Lion, Dragon, and Nightswatch.
I have raised about 2% of vote to support my DNS delegates, it would be appreciated if I could also have your support.
Thanks for consideration.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 05:59:57 pm by Harvey »
BTS       Witness:harvey-xts Seed:128.199.143.47:2015 API:wss://128.199.143.47:2016 
MUSE   Witness:harvey-xts Seed:128.199.143.47:2017 API:ws://128.199.143.47:2018

Offline mtang

• BTSX id:mtang
    • View Profile
There is a "delegate" child board in Chinese Subforum,  you may find some hints there. Below are some fresh DNS delegates of Chinese Community, who have good reputation in terms of contribution to the community, including donating, providing technical support, active members for promoting BTSX, etc..  Of course, my "slate" is only based on their previous performance. Not to mention  there are many new delegates who may also be qualified for DNS.

To be fair, maximum 2 delegates are listed for one team.

Thanks a lot, XiaoShan .
BTSX:wallet_approve_delegate btsx.outofcontrol true
DNS :wallet_account_set_approval mtang true
感谢给我们的受托人团队“失控”btsx.outofcontro以及she.bitrose投票。请关注FUND数字资产运作计划//立足兢兢业业的standby delegate//weibo ID:汤O包

Offline KyLin

• View Profile

Offline zhao150

• 老子早就不想当代表了
    • View Profile
wallet_account_set_approval zhao150 true
our team set the pay rate 1% only
thanks toast for vote to our team.
ripplexiaoshan,please add zhao150 to the list

our team info:
赵家班受托人团队介绍,目前有2名成员:
1 赵家班”大当家“就是本人,论坛账号zhao150,网名:瞬间的光辉,
   从事金融行业智能交易程序开发多年,玩pts元老级别人物,参与pts第一天挖矿。
2 赵家班”四当家"Abbot,我的洋徒弟,我前公司同事,现在在苏州园区一家外资企业做IT主管,精通服务器配置。

我们的服务器是腾讯高端云主机:
CPU:2核
内存:4GB
带宽:5Mbps
磁盘:100GB
老子早就不想当代表了

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
There is a "delegate" child board in Chinese Subforum,  you may find some hints there. Below are some fresh DNS delegates of Chinese Community, who have good reputation in terms of contribution to the community, including donating, providing technical support, active members for promoting BTSX, etc..  Of course, my "slate" is only based on their previous performance. Not to mention  there are many new delegates who may also be qualified for DNS.

To be fair, maximum 2 delegates are listed for one team.

bts500       
eur-bts500
 "500" team, most famous BTSX delegate team in Chinese community,  one member is the bts.hk  founder. Others have great reputation

helloworld1   
helloworld2
helloworld team (I am involved in this team)       experienced running BTSX deleagtes, on-line and off-line promotion activities organizer, community Charity Fund donater

btschina1     
btschina2
BTSXCHINA Charity Fund team. The biggest and most famous non-official Charity BTS FUND. 

x1-sun       
x2-sun
BTSX long term standby delegates, active members on weibo.com, BTS supporters and promoters

ebit1                                         
ebit2
ebit team, BTSX active delegates. Members are founder of ASSET ROSE and FUND. 

delegates365-1                                 
delegates365-2
delegates365 team, a popular small shareholders's delegate union

mtang
delegate-mtang
out of control team, btsx long term standby delegate

zhao150
zhao team, active community member.

alt
everyone knows, no explanation

crazybit
solo delegate, btsx active delegate, technical help provider

lion
dragon
solo delegate, btsx active delegate. Early supporters of PTS and BTS.

ifthen-buy                                   
ifthen-hold
solo delegate, active member

delegate-btsdac
delegate1-btsdac

xrose
kfund     
BTSX user issued asset promotion team.

webber-delegate                               
webber-delegate1
solo delegate, btsx active delegate.

to be continued...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 01:42:23 am by ripplexiaoshan »
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline willaim

• Never forget your dream!
    • View Profile
thank toast. I have two delegates:
acs
germany
Please contribute PTS to this address if my info is useful for you: PjjYtWpwmwEMA1MK9mjpDpSYzkTMPgjm7X

Offline 麥可貓

• View Profile
It is hard for me to judge who are distinct, noncolluding, productive entities when everything is in chinese.

Someone should make a curated list of delegates who want a 1% pay rate and a summary of what they are offering. I will pick 5-10 and vote them in.

Thanks for your concern! Most of us could be asleep right now, I think we need some more time to come up with the list you want.

Speaking of the team I'm in, our standby delegate in DNS is 'x1-sun'. The pay rate has already set to 1%.  The following is the list of works we have been doing:
1. Translation of BitShares forum, wiki, blog, website, whitepapers, articles, and status updates.
2. Guidelines, howtos for build and use of wallets.
3. Recently we started to attend beyond bitcoin mumble meeting and translate this meeting into chinese

P.S. currently we use 2 dedicated vps to run our delegate process.
PTS: PmRVDPymZqSAZEXauHZSewrUrE66af7epT
BTSX: michaelcat
Delegate Team: x1.sun  x2.sun

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline yinchanggong

• View Profile
    • 微博 引长弓Fate
--------------------------------
helloworld1   (we have the four person team:helloworld,   https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6549.msg87001#msg87001       we will steadily running in DNS system)
btschina1  (run by the BTSXCHINA Charity Fund, the profit is all for DNS promoting events)

you can find the event for bts here:   https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7282.0

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 05:13:48 pm by yinchanggong »
BTSX delegate: google.helloworld    microsoft.helloworld
BTSX Account:yinchg   Manager of BTSXCHINA Charity Fund
引长弓Fate 新浪微博

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
It is hard for me to judge who are distinct, noncolluding, productive entities when everything is in chinese.

Someone should make a curated list of delegates who want a 1% pay rate and a summary of what they are offering. I will pick 5-10 and vote them in.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.