Author Topic: World Super Lotto Thread - Reviews, Promotions, Discussion and News  (Read 4531 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline WinWSL

• View Profile
Congratulatoins to txbrooke this player had 4 tickets pay off to collect about 1Btc!!! Big drawing tonight!! Who's next?
http://youtu.be/v8ifJyzUjEM

Offline WinWSL

• View Profile
What an amazing drawing tonight, I can't believe more of you aren't playing, those who are playing are ABSOLUTELY winning!!   Just ask Lucky007, he hit 3 tickets for 3 out of 5, that shows you how good the odds are!!
  Hpw many tickets did you buy @Lucky007   AKA  Canary?

Not to mention tickets are being sold at a discount the promotion still running of for every 5 you buy we give you 1 for free, no limit to this promotion... Also all newly registered players or if you haven't played yet you get 2 free plays, just email us!!

https://www.facebook.com/WinWSL?ref=hl

http://youtu.be/ytORB_KT2kk

Offline WinWSL

• View Profile
Amazing news for WSL!! We have massively upgraded security on all fronts. We can't go into specifics on exactly what we have done but we have a really strong security system in place now and all money has been deposited back on our players accounts.
  What we can tell you is on your end we have added the option for 2 Factor Authentication for all of our users, if you don't know what that is please click this link to find out! We will be posting a new totrial video soon on our tutorials page showing you exactly how to set it up!
  So not only is World Super Lotto system and server extremely well protected, now each of our players can take an extra security measure to secure their own personal WSL accounts! Go to you Account after log in, on the top there is a black srolling text box that instructs you to click there to set up your 2 Factor Authentication (2FA).  Here are the steps:
  1) Enable 2FA
  2) Create Nickname for account
  3) Generate Secret Key
  4) show QR Code
  5) Scan Qr Code with Google Authenticator or Authy on your smart phone
  6) Submit to save your settings
  7) That's it! Now log out and log back in to test
  8 ) Enter login name and password
  9) Then at next screen enter your One Time Code from your smartphone app..
  10) Play and win WSL!!  that's it!

Thanks for bearing with us during our updates, we had a great drawing tonight and the user "Lucky007" was the only player to hit  3 of 5 netting him a whopping .3 Btc, not bad for a .001 Btc ticket!!
  You can watch the live drawing here! Make sure you get your tickets ASAP for the next drawing on Saturday, the Jackpot has increased to 6.1 Btc!! 

The promotion is still active...  For every 5 tickets you buy we will give you 1 on the house, so if you buy 100 we will add 20 free plays to your account! Also if you are a new player, just for registering we will give you 2 Free plays, just register and email us at  support@winwsl.com and let us know your user name and we will add the free plays.  Also for the buy 5 get 1 free promo you need to email us to let us know and we will add the free plays!

Offline WinWSL

• View Profile
Attention all of our players and future players, all account balances right now are at 0.00, it will be like this for the next 24-48 hours, we are upgrading our wallet security and back-end security protocols and infrastructure. As we are quickly growing larger, we realize the need to beef up our security. We are always striving to improve our site to make this the best online lottery possible. We have everyone's account info with the balances that were in there, if anyone has any concerns and wants to know EXACTLY what is going on please just email us at  support@winwsl.com with your account details (Username and if you had a balance) and we will respond within an hour or two today and give you the option to get your balance back to your personal wallet, or if you don't mind waiting 24-48 hours all accounts will be restored to what they were as of yesterday. Thanks for your understanding and patience as we at World Super Lotto always strive to be the best we can be for our community and our passion for what we do  :)

Offline WinWSL

• View Profile
Check out our facebook page for promotions, news and links to the latest drawings!!!  see the last drawing here!!

https://www.facebook.com/WinWSL?ref=hl

Offline WinWSL

• View Profile

I've won some free plays so far.

you got 3 out of 5 last draw!! Congrats, you can all view the drawing here!! Congrats Pheonike

http://youtu.be/VwMrwQq2GwQ

Offline WinWSL

• View Profile

I've won some free plays so far.

ya that's great man... we have had quite a few people hit 3/5 so far and have made some good return on their investment....   the first drawing ever the user played the free free tickets and was the only winner to hit 3/5  and she won   .125BTC  (around $100USD) 

Also,   Promo Code good for tonight's drawing only!! Enter: oct15free
on the preview order page right above the checkout button and 2 free plays will be added to your account!!! good luck, the jackpot is now 5.5 Btc, that's around 2,200USD equivalent! and tickets are only .001 Btc or in USD that would be less than 40 cents!!!! 

Offline Pheonike

Offline WinWSL

• View Profile
Thanks Gentso1 for taking us up on that offer! you don't play around! haha, good luck, we are very excited for tomorro's draw! and the same promotion applies to everyone!

Offline WinWSL

• View Profile
Our first ever drawing was a nice success, we had some issues with the Audio and we will perfect the broadcasting performance over time! Most of you had a chance to play using coupon codes passed out and we had 16 winners from that night out of about 150 tickets sold!
  We are offering a great promotion now for tomorrow nights drawing:

For every 5 tickets you purchase WSL will buy the 6th one on us.  so buy 10 = .01btc  about 3.75 USD  and we will give you 2 free tickets for a total of 12!!!   

Anyone want to take us up on that offer?

If you will still run this, I would like to break the ice and take you up on that offer.

Thanks, yes we will still honor this for the next drawing at least if not more. this goes for anyone, just make sure you email us when you buy the 5 or 10, 15 etc.. so we are aware and we will add the free plays to your account!
If you will still run this, I would like to break the ice and take you up on that offer.

Offline WinWSL

• View Profile
Our first ever drawing was a nice success, we had some issues with the Audio and we will perfect the broadcasting performance over time! Most of you had a chance to play using coupon codes passed out and we had 16 winners from that night out of about 150 tickets sold!

For every 5 tickets you purchase WSL will buy the 6th one on us.  so buy 10 = .01btc  about 3.75 USD  and we will give you 2 free tickets for a total of 12!!!   

Thanks, yes we will still honor this for the next drawing at least if not more. this goes for anyone, just make sure you email us when you buy the 5 or 10, 15 etc.. so we are aware and we will add the free plays to your account!

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I just wanted to post a short and sweet review on the site.

First I Want to say I was not paid or have any stake in http://winwsl.com/index.php#BTC=1 at this time.

I have played 2 drawings and found the system fair and easy to use. The first week the audio on the youtube video was rough but for me I liked having it as a way of making the drawing provable fair. I actually won the first week but sadly it was just a free ticket. It was however enough to bring me back and allow me to play this week, which I won .125btc :)

The interface is fairly self explanatory and the OP had enough fore site to make youtube videos walking you through the process http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCefA8lNsJrWAltytCyV9SlA while the prizes are not huge the tickets are dirt dirt cheap at .001btc with the chance at winning 5.1 btc.
Winnings in btc and free tickets were both available immediately. So if you have .001btc jingling around give them a try, thus far the site seems to be running honestly and with a genuine caring of wanting to grow a provable fair lotto.