Author Topic: New delegate announcement: delegate.pollux  (Read 4112 times)

pollux

tl;dr: wallet_approve_delegate delegate.pollux

Hello!

I've decided to perform as a delegate. I have acquired a stake of 0.05% of BTSX primarily through AGS donations and have staked them to my delegate, which has been running since v0.4.17 was released.

I commit to keep my delegate pay rate below the average, beginning with 80%. These funds will be used to pay for bandwidth and to make price feeds available quickly and with high quality. Profits will be retained as BTSX and will be used to fund related development projects published under GPL or MIT licenses where appropriate.

My overall goal is to help encourage stability and further development of the bitshares ecosystem, first through BitsharesX.

My background:

I'm an independent software developer, currently based on the east coast of the United States. My background is in security, payments and data. Before departing Silicon Valley, I led the first integration of a S&P 500 listed company to bitcoin (in 2013, after an 18-month long investigation beginning in 2011).

To approve my delegate, please use the following console command: wallet_approve_delegate delegate.pollux

Any issues or concerns can be posted here, I'll make an effort to respond promptly.