Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin show 10-3-2014  (Read 5770 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts/beyond-bitcoin-community-dev-hangout-2014-10-03
18:35 TonyK’s appearance is announced and discussed in relation to the fall of Bitcoin. (WTF?)

Nice editing Gamey... nice editing... :)
haaaaa :) gamey's editing skills!!

Offline cryptillionaire

• View Profile

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I am indeed here partly for the laughs (at myself and others).

Az far az the the 'Z' key goes ...I will never be absolutely certain that he cannot produce a 'z' character even with a broken "z" button  ;)
https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts/beyond-bitcoin-community-dev-hangout-2014-10-03

it i true.. i have no lot the hole column of key...  need to figure out ho to donwload virtual keyboard.. ux...  figure it out for +5%

it is true.. I have now lost the whole column of keys.  [wsz]  but they have returned from the dead... for now. 

I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Az far az the the 'Z' key goes ...I will never be absolutely certain that he cannot produce a 'z' character even with a broken "z" button  ;)

it i true.. i have no lot the hole column of key...  need to figure out ho to donwload virtual keyboard.. ux...  figure it out for +5%

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline fuzzy

Glad you guys love my (near) absolute level of insanity.  It is nice to add to the "professional" side of our community.  ;)

If you like that, you should listen to the "rough" vid I made on sharedropping...you will find so many moments to laugh at me man...and seeing as that is why Tony is here, might as well keep him happy!

Oh, and Gamey...I'm glad you broke your key. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline gamey

• View Profile

When you go to open-mic night the expectations are nil.  Seriously that _ebra key is dead.  Happened while posting to Fu__.  Glad I can be of humor assistance ? 

I could take my laptop somewhere to get it fixed but that is about as much pain as doing it myself..... but i pay minimum.  You get a key with a cracker under it and crap happens.  So I hire some goon to fix it or I do it myself.  I'd rather just do it myself ! TYVM !!

I hate being bullied into things by the geek squad.....

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
oohh man... I re-red the last 3 posts....

I used so much napkins, picking up the tears from my laughter....

What are you guys doing for a living, again?

And more importantly why is the stand up comedy  so blind for your talent?

Offline JoeyD

Ah dammit man, now I've actually hurt myself laughing.

He goes through all the trouble to rename himself to something a little less offending and your keyboard renames him to TheFu.. , hahahaha.

But I agree, Fuz is great, I like the random turns in the conversation he creates and the way he breaks the ice. I also like the fact that the show is not preplanned or touched up. If the monkeying around increases, then editing might become even more of a zoo keepers job.

EDIT
Cleaning out your keyboard, might also fix the problem. I don't know what kind of weapons you use while typing, but chances of one key actually physically breaking over it being caused by some filthy contacts are slim.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 06:00:45 pm by JoeyD »

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Fuz is the best.  He is there 90% of the time, but when no one else wants to ask a question we have Fu.. wow no more xy... key.  I literally broke the key in fu's name typing it just now.  This sucks.  sheesh. joke is on me I guess.  and it doesn't appear to be coming back.  great.  Now i need to source an asus laptop keyboard and install it. fml.

Offline JoeyD

Honestly, thats pretty darn close to the original.  So much chaos on the show I edit out.  If I ever had to apply for a job as zookeeper, I would promote this experience.

Lol, so those little editor notes are like Gameys Revenge. I had a good hard laugh at how you made Fuz seem like talking about something completely unrelated to what the rest was talking about in the timestamps of the second part of that mumble session. 

Although I have to admit, that was a very concise way to convey your opinion of the relevance of Fuz feeling the need to elaborate on his point by talking about himself running around oiled up and naked.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Thanks, I wanted to listen in and maybe even participate yesterday but got so caught up in coding for BitsharesBlocks DNS I completely forgot about it! :)

You missed a lot of real funny stuff (which is not recorded, I believe) and even I will not dare to put it in writing here... The good news is that gamey created some non-existing in the actual reality jokes, so enjoy... especially part 2 if you are interested/exited about the music DAC.

Offline svk

Thanks, I wanted to listen in and maybe even participate yesterday but got so caught up in coding for BitsharesBlocks DNS I completely forgot about it! :)
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline gamey

• View Profile
18:35 TonyK’s appearance is announced and discussed in relation to the fall of Bitcoin. (WTF?)

Nice editing Gamey... nice editing... :)

Honestly, thats pretty darn close to the original.  So much chaos on the show I edit out.  If I ever had to apply for a job as zookeeper, I would promote this experience.