Author Topic: Note pre-sale is live!  (Read 22953 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I noticed there is discussion of no pre-sale for Play for legal reasons. Are there likely to be any legal issues with the pre-sale of Notes? What risk is borne by a participant in this pre-sale?
I wouldn't worry about it.  I think they actually cleared it with SEC.

They're just rewarding you with tokens, which you can use within the PeerTracks ecosystem. The market will assign these some value later on. It's not a security you are buying. And you have no idea how many tokens you'll get for your BTC on any given day.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline Agent86

• BTSX: agent86
    • View Profile
I noticed there is discussion of no pre-sale for Play for legal reasons. Are there likely to be any legal issues with the pre-sale of Notes? What risk is borne by a participant in this pre-sale?
I wouldn't worry about it.  I think they actually cleared it with SEC.

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
Notes are the collateral required for the BitUSD used on the music blockchain.

So if we manage to displace a billion dollar music industry (meaning tons of BitUSD now trading around on the BitShares Music blockchain) that means a LOT of demand for Notes since they are needed as collateral for each an every BitUSD.

Does that make sense?
cob, i know this is the intuition of many people, but I don't think it's right as I explain in this thread here for bitUSD at BTSX...https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10690.0

If I could explain this in the most intuitive way I can, demand for the unit of account (lets call it NoteUSD) encourages arbitragers to move the Notes they have on hand into the collateral pool by shorting NoteUSD at a favourable price. It creates a shift in where people hold their Notes, but not in the total demand people have for Notes.

The demand people have for Notes is determined by the return potential people see for the Notes themselves. That will depend on how demand for the NoteUSD translates into actual sales of music or other sources or revenue. If this is too little to justify an increase in the demand for Notes then Notes valuation will not rise as an automatic consequence of demand for NoteUSD. Further if Notes valuation does not rise as fast as NoteUSD market cap, the Notes valuation places a ceiling on how much NoteUSD can be issued (NoteUSD demands at least 3x that value be stored in the collateral pool).

So the business model for Notes needs to rely on music sales (or other sources of revenue), not just growth in holdings of NoteUSD.

For various arguments for and against this view, it is best to refer to the thread rather than repeat them here. Although I can't call it a proof, I'm fairly comfortable with the conclusions.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Transaction #75469QBB to the amount of 20.079 BTC has been confirmed. Proceed: //bit-sec(DOT)org/tx/75469QBB

Whats that?? when i check the address on the block chain i see a bunch of those messages!

Offline wasthatawolf

So if we manage to displace a billion dollar music industry (meaning tons of BitUSD now trading around on the BitShares Music blockchain) that means a LOT of demand for Notes since they are needed as collateral for each an every BitUSD.

Does that make sense?

THIS is what is confusing people.  The use of the term "BitUSD" interchangeably whether you are referring to USD pegged assets on the Bitshares Music chain or the BitsharesX (soon to be Bitshares) chain.

BitUSD is the USD pegged asset collateralized by Bitshares. 

The USD pegged asset collateralized by Notes should be NoteUSD.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb

Does that make sense?
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline oco101

• View Profile
I'm not sure what it is not unclear but what will happen, in Bithshare Music you'll have notesUSD.  But what is important to understand is that noteUSD will be pegged to the value of USD

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
In comparison AGS have been a DONATION for legal reasons .. and you received you BTSX as a gift

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Not sure about the legal perspective

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

so i can buy bitUSD with NOTES?
With NOTES you invest in the DAC, the blockchain, the business ..

you can also trade them for bitUSD .. (that's the plan) ..
those bitUSD you can use to pay for music/artistcoins whatsoever

yeah, i understood that i am investing in this business (DAC), but with the statement on the page it sounded it is ONLY a fund raiser and has nothing to do with shares that will be traded.

but thank you guys for making things clear :)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

so i can buy bitUSD with NOTES?
With NOTES you invest in the DAC, the blockchain, the business ..

you can also trade them for bitUSD .. (that's the plan) ..
those bitUSD you can use to pay for music/artistcoins whatsoever

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Quote from: oco101
You could buy bitUSD with Notes therefore you could buy artistcoins

so i can buy bitUSD with NOTES? When this is the case i am happy.

I DO believe in the project, but i was confused with the concept.

So i buy Notes now and then i can go and get bitUSD, thats great :)

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Err, should infest in pre sale...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Lol sorry corrected

Offline oco101

• View Profile
The shares only benefit the early adopters in the sense that you're buying into a company that is still unknown so you're probably going to get them for a lot less than once available on the open market.

Good point so this could happens of course, and if you believe so you should invest  in pre sale
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 06:08:38 pm by oco101 »

Offline Riverhead

The shares only benefit the early adopters in the sense that you're buying into a company that is still unknown so you're probably going to get them for a lot less than once available on the open market.

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Ok, so bottom line is... Notes are for shareholders of the company, but most likely there won't happen a lot in terms of price development. You won't be profiting from it? Or is there any reason why those shares should benefit the EARLY ADOPTER????

You won't be able to buy artist coins with notes.... Therefore you will need bitUSD, right?

And as soon as you hold those artist coins you will be more or less trading it as we know it from the alt market?

You don't need to buy Notes in order to buy Artiscoin correct. You could buy Artistcoin directly with bitUSD. So if you don't care about Notes wait until Peertrack is live then with your CreditCard or debit you buy bitUSD and then you can buy music, Artistcoins and whatever will be for sale on the website. The vast majority of user they will not even know that PeerTracks is working on top of Bitshare Music blochain,

Notes ares used to back up your bitUSD in the same way that bts back bitUSD now. So the more bitUSD are used on PeerTracks, the more valuable Notes will be. Also if you are a holder of Notes there are transaction fee that are going to the Notes holders, they are burned and they reduce the total supply you could  see it as dividends but is a bit different.

So if PeerTrack will be successful Notes will surely increase in value in my opinion. If not you invest just in artiscoin and make money out of it. Donating for  notes in Pre sale is is beveling that the system will be successful.

You could buy bitUSD with Notes therefore you could buy artistcoins
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 05:46:54 pm by oco101 »

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Ok, so bottom line is... Notes are for shareholders of the company, but most likely there won't happen a lot in terms of price development. You won't be profiting from it? Or is there any reason why those shares should benefit the EARLY ADOPTER????

You won't be able to buy artist coins with notes.... Therefore you will need bitUSD, right?

And as soon as you hold those artist coins you will be more or less trading it as we know it from the alt market?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 04:25:10 pm by Marky0001 »

Offline Riverhead

so basically i don't need to buy NOTES, because i can go with bitUSD?

I am confused when the guys promote it as an investment on a podcast but the foundation page says "it is NOT an investment"??

The NOTES would be the investment side since that's the shares in the company. I'll have to read the foundation page again for context but it might be a CYA statement to keep regulators at bay.

Also, in my own personal opinion, I think the Artistcoins are the real investment. They generate revenue and fluctuate in value depending on the success of the artists. If you're good at spotting up and coming bands I feel there is a lot of money to be made.

Thanks for the correction oco101. My post has been updated.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 04:07:01 pm by Riverhead »

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
so basically i don't need to buy NOTES, because i can go with bitUSD?

I am confused when the guys promote it as an investment on a podcast but the foundation page says "it is NOT an investment"??

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Are you familiar with BitShares? NOTES would be what BTSX is to BitSharesX.

If we want to draw an analogy to a traditional business bitUSD, etc. are what people use to buy the company's product. NOTES are shares in the company - what people buy to own a piece of the company.

Since this is a DAC there is no head office or CEO, etc. It is owned and operated by the NOTES (share) holders. The NOTES holders vote for delegates that run the network (sign blocks) that the Artistcoins are traded on.

The Artistcoin (for example MarkyCoin) are brought into existence by shorting NOTES in the same way bitUSD is brought into existence.

Cob: If I've misstated let me know and I'll remove/update this post.

Correct except the Artistcoin part. They are not shorted they are just a user issued asset.  bitUsd is brought in existence shorting Notes

Offline Riverhead

Are you familiar with BitShares? NOTES would be what BTSX is to BitSharesX.

If we want to draw an analogy to a traditional business bitUSD, etc. are what people use to buy the company's product. NOTES are shares in the company - what people buy to own a piece of the company.

Since this is a DAC there is no head office or CEO, etc. It is owned and operated by the NOTES (share) holders. The NOTES holders vote for delegates that run the network (sign blocks) that the Artistcoins are traded on.

The Artistcoin (for example MarkyCoin) are user created assets on the blockchain.

Cob: If I've misstated let me know and I'll remove/update this post.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 04:02:55 pm by Riverhead »

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
I am very interested in this project and it sounds like we will see really cool innovations in this sphere, BUT...

can we talk about this pre sale from a critical point of view, please?

I dont understand why NOTES make sense honestly, when users will be using BitUSD or bit coin or or or....

Is this just a huge fund raiser where buyers are holding tokens that don't make any sense for me as an investor? I mean HOW will NOTES play a role in this system? In the information you provide on the foundation webpage you say that this is NOT an investment but at the same time you advertise this pre sale on any given podcast by saying you can buy and hold those tokens like shares and be part of a mulit-million/billion network and profit from its development.

I would really appreciate any kind of clarification, because i expect the price of NOTES to dump. 1.5billion units will most likey be wort 50sat, but your "auction" seems like to generate a buy price of 500sat (average) now.

P.S.: Why are you already withdrawing so much btc from this address?

Offline cob

• View Profile
blockchain.info/tx/9159d3ddfefd2e96f0740188714b3f962bd00e9b8466bbe258feeedee0adeaf9

IPO is not done yet, they already spent some coins

We heard of BitCocaine and just couldn't help ourselves  (:

actually some advertising bills came in. Expect a press release soon, and some banners on main sites. More of these bills we will receive in the upcoming weeks.

Past expenses are soon to be reimbursed too. Waiting on some attorneys to send the total bill thus far.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bitsapphire

blockchain.info/tx/9159d3ddfefd2e96f0740188714b3f962bd00e9b8466bbe258feeedee0adeaf9

That's alright. They need to start working on in right away, of course will be nice if Cob will do some update on what's happening ..

Updates are forthcoming.
Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html

Offline oco101

• View Profile

That's alright. They need to start working on in right away, of course will be nice if Cob will do some update on what's happening ..

Offline BitAsset

• View Profile

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
today someone donated 10 BTC so expect today not so cheap notes.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Here is the Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2iw532/bitshares_music_peertracks/

Here is the bitcointalk. (I put it under "alternate cryptocurrencies, is that good?)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819163.new#new

Upvote and comment! Let's get this DAC out there.

Bumping a post to bump a thread that tells us where to bump on Bitcointalk to get my buddy Cob a bit more cash.

Seriously though, sneaking a couple other threads about on BTT wouldn't hurt.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Yep, if you want extra money start pumping a thread on BTT.  This is a no-brainer.   The sooner the better.  I believe they allow pre-sale ANN's.  That site has a huge following with the largest # of people friendly to your sale.  Then perhaps see if you can get on Arthur B Fall's show which is not the same as the Beyond Bitcoin session you did previously.

Yeah I don't get that part either, why they chose to do so little advertising ?It would cost them close to nothing to advertise and to create buzz 'cause one think is for sure this DAC need loads of money to do it properly.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Yep, if you want extra money start pumping a thread on BTT.  This is a no-brainer.   The sooner the better.  I believe they allow pre-sale ANN's.  That site has a huge following with the largest # of people friendly to your sale.  Then perhaps see if you can get on Arthur B Fall's show which is not the same as the Beyond Bitcoin session you did previously.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline oco101

• View Profile
after the fundraising. when do you expect to have the first client? do you working already on it??

That is a good question ? Eddie said something about February 2015 is this still valid ?
As I understand Bitsapphire will be developing the front end (PeerTrack) site but I also would like to know who's gonna be developing the back-end (Bitshare Music) ? Is there a estimation for how much work and time will take for adapting Bitshare Toolkit too work ?

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
after the fundraising. when do you expect to have the first client? do you working already on it??

sumantso

Not sure how good the marketing here is, tbh. In anycase for the fundraiser period a targeted could've been useful. Even on Bitcointalk a 1 month campaign would've cost some 2-3 BTCs at the most, and probably would've bought in quite a lot.

Offline davidpbrown

and perhaps if not being done already this obviously needs throwing beyond crypto crowd to all the music forums. I've no idea what the best of those are to suggest them.. expecting Marketing is on top of that already.
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

sumantso

Is it possible perhaps to host one thread only and keep it alive and bumping to top of the heap? I'm not clear if BTT allows thread owners to delete posts within the thread and keep it on topic.

One can open a self moderated topic. That again brings with it the problem of trolls accusing of trying to hide things.

Anyways, if you folks want me to open a thread, message me the content and I will open a self-moderated one. Btw, the pre-sale announcement should be mirrored in the Altcoins Marketplace child board.

Offline davidpbrown

Is it possible perhaps to host one thread only and keep it alive and bumping to top of the heap? I'm not clear if BTT allows thread owners to delete posts within the thread and keep it on topic.

sumantso

to be honest.. I quit talking talk the bitcoin community .. I tried some evangelism in r/bitcoin and r/bitcoinmarket and all they say is scam/shit stuff .. Most don't take any of btsx serious .. :(

Its a place for the twats, and you have to be a twat yourself to survive.

I still think Bitcointalk presence is needed. There is all the people are who have money and are willing to look for opportunities. You can either hire people to keep plugging Bitshares (to keep it visible) or advertise.

At the very least you can ask me to open the threads. I would like to think (perhaps naively) that I have some reputation.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 11:53:50 am by sumantso »

Offline davidpbrown

to be honest.. I quit talking talk the bitcoin community .. I tried some evangelism in r/bitcoin and r/bitcoinmarket and all they say is scam/shit stuff .. Most don't take any of btsx serious .. :(

I'd suggest it might be easier to engage the Bitcoin2.0 communities.. those still in Bitcoin1.0 are likely a cluster of amateurs and vested interest in copycoins. Perhaps also go direct to some of the core established coins.. PPC=Peershares might be a good one too. So, long as BTS doesn't start antagonising the competition and has regard for all people trying the same effort, then there's little reason we cannot all get along. Bridging those gaps might be useful for alsorts of reasons.

I wonder making bitUSD visible will be important. Where is the website that people can watch it's stability relative to the USD?.. we have coinmarketcap.com but that doesn't provide for evidencing what BitShares is doing. Also the main crowd for BitShares might be beyond the traditional crowds. Just evidence what is available and let sensible people be drawn to it.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

sumantso

Here is the Reddit:

Here is the bitcointalk. (I put it under "alternate cryptocurrencies, is that good?)

You will learn this soon enough, but they just LOVE developer with 2 posts on bitcointalk.org....

Ha, isn't that true. Bitcointalk brings out the worst in everybody. just look at my own posts over there, even I have resorted to trolling and flaming now and then. At least I haven't turned a scammer yet.

Btw, cob, if you plan a signature campaign there I can help you out, though be careful as there are just account farmers who posts bunches at a time to grab your money. You can instead try and buy some advertising slots by bidding.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 11:13:28 am by sumantso »

Offline davidpbrown

*cough*
http://www1.agsexplorer.com/by_date/2014-10-3
http://www1.agsexplorer.com/by_date/2014-10-5
*cough*

Just to prove we are paying attention, I see on the agsexplorer now is a note:
Pre-sale made before 2014-10-06 are counted as day 1 (2014-10-06) pre-sale.
and other text about the strict 00:00 UTC 6th Oct start has been changed.

I guess that is suggesting properly "counted within day 1", which is fine.. nothing to see here then, move along. ;)

Offline boombastic

• View Profile
    • AngelShares Explorer
The ratio will change!  It's just a reference ratio that no one else is donating till the end of the day (UTC)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://bitshares.dacplay.org/r/boombastic
Support My Witness: mr.agsexplorer
BTC: 1Bb6V1UStz45QMAamjaX8rDjsnQnBpHvE8

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
right now on the agsexplorer the rate is 1,105,440.84564173 NOTE / BTC. If i donate now will i have that same ratio? Or will I have the ratio presented on the end of the day?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Here is the Reddit:

You will learn this soon enough, but they just LOVE developer with 2 posts on bitcointalk.org....

LOL I know right. I was just thinking the exact same while posting it. Oh damn, here we go.

The overall mode is positive.  We have a good start.   :)
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
Perhaps it may be worthwhile to edit your post and introduce yourself and list your credentials. You certainly haven't been hiding who are are in real life, so it would probably help to make that distinction in your BCT post
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline cob

• View Profile
Here is the Reddit:

LOL I know right. I was just thinking the exact same while posting it. Oh damn, here we go.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Here is the Reddit:

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline cob

• View Profile
Here is the Reddit:

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Yeah, go for it!

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile
About to advertise on bitcointalk and reddit.

Guys ready to comment, defend and upvote?! haha. Ready for war with miners?

Link us when ready!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

For you always!
count me in!

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

For you always!

Offline cob

• View Profile

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange

+5%

Look for auction statistic online here:
http://www1.agsexplorer.com

Please add this link to description at http://www.bitsharesmusicfoundation.org
This ^^

Also is it only me having hard time finding the appropriate announcement thread on bitcointalk?

Come on guys you/we need a bigger splash for this pre-sale... and I mean let's not constrain ourselves to only literally   :)

no, on bitcointalk is nothing. but you know. advertising is highly overrated, if they need more money we can always dilute it.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

+5%

Look for auction statistic online here:

Please add this link to description at http://www.bitsharesmusicfoundation.org
This ^^

Also is it only me having hard time finding the appropriate announcement thread on bitcointalk?

Come on guys you/we need a bigger splash for this pre-sale... and I mean let's not constrain ourselves to only literally   :)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 06:17:20 pm by tonyk »

Offline bitsapphire

does this mean no sending from blockchain.info?

Sending from blockchain.info is fine.
Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Nop .. all is fine .. just some display glitch

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline roadscape

When opening the blockchain.info adress page its says:

Warning! this bitcoin address contains transactions which may be double spends. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to or from this address.

Don't know if there's a way to fix this

Just saw this:

For the people asking us via PM why blockchain.info is displaying a message saying https://blockchain.info/address/37X8DHpfiimB7PU5y35rfBcg5Vxj2R6umL

"Warning! this bitcoin address contains transactions which may be double spends. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to or from this address."

Some Bitcoin wallets and very few miners don't support multisig addresses. As a result some of the payments sent can effectively "bounce". To the network they look like double-spend attacks. Considering the amount of BTC we want to raise using a secure setup such as a multisig address was a must.
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Warning! this bitcoin address contains transactions which may be double spends. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to or from this address.

when filtering for the outgoing transactions I can see only one (which tells me there cannot be a double spend)
also when showing the outgoing txs the balance is (slightly) higher:
https://blockchain.info/address/37X8DHpfiimB7PU5y35rfBcg5Vxj2R6umL?filter=1

conclusion: blockchain.info screw it!

Offline graffenwalder

Is it possible to see how many BTC have been donated today? Otherwise it is difficult to predict whether a donation makes sense today...

I should have said: ...how many BTC where donated today and the last days (history / chart)? The chart at the bottom is not up to date. I dont see an other chart. What can be done is multiply today's donated BTC by the number of days and compare to the total amount of donated BTC here https://blockchain.info/address/37X8DHpfiimB7PU5y35rfBcg5Vxj2R6umL This gives an overview how today's donations compare to an average day.

Offline hansonwcn

• BTS: hansonwcn
    • View Profile
If I sent bitcoin to MUSIC IPO by a address which has AGS already, will there be confusion when I importing my bitcoin private key into my BitShares Music wallet ? I mean this address has two part of Note.

Do you mean you have used this address before to donate to the original BTSX AGS round? If so, the Bitshares Music blockchain is entirely separate, so importing your private keys won't be an issue.

So when I import my key, I will receive these two part Note at the same time?
Support me if you think I'm doing the right thing. :)
BTS: hanson-bit
encryption always wins. 加密永胜。

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Do you mean you have used this address before to donate to the original BTSX AGS round? If so, the Bitshares Music blockchain is entirely separate, so importing your private keys won't be an issue.
He wants to make sure that the script that generates the genesis block is capable of combining stake from AGS and new PTS donations .. And I'd say it better be .. we should have a public script to do this ASAP!

Offline bitsapphire

If I sent bitcoin to MUSIC IPO by a address which has AGS already, will there be confusion when I importing my bitcoin private key into my BitShares Music wallet ? I mean this address has two part of Note.

Offline hansonwcn

• BTS: hansonwcn
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 10:04:24 am by hansonwcn »
Support me if you think I'm doing the right thing. :)
BTS: hanson-bit
encryption always wins. 加密永胜。

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Probably chart for BitShares Music will come very soon.
  +5%

Offline testz

Is it possible to see how many BTC have been donated today? Otherwise it is difficult to predict whether a donation makes sense today...

I should have said: ...how many BTC where donated today and the last days (history / chart)? The chart at the bottom is not up to date. I dont see an other chart. What can be done is multiply today's donated BTC by the number of days and compare to the total amount of donated BTC here https://blockchain.info/address/37X8DHpfiimB7PU5y35rfBcg5Vxj2R6umL This gives an overview how today's donations compare to an average day.

Donated Today / Average   26.51834932 BTC  / 26.3805676 BTC [?]
NOTICE: Charts and address-based pre-sale lookup features will be online shortly.

Probably chart for BitShares Music will come very soon. Chart at bottom - it's for AGS donation.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline testz

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline bitsapphire

I tried to send using kryptokit wallet and I got "Malformed address!" message.
Any standard btc address?

I think some wallets are not set up for BTC addresses starting with a # other than 1. Just to check it, I donated a small amount from a Blockchain.info wallet which worked. I'm not a big fan of online wallets, but I found it fairly simple to import the keys from Blockchain into BTSX, so I thought I'd use that one again.

Good point. However, most wallets support multisig addresses today. Considering the sum we want to raise we need a highly secure setup.

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
So no bitUSD option...  :(

Offline davidpbrown

I rarely point out typos but there's one right on the introduction, second sentence begins "It’s unit" and obviously should be Its.

Also, I Note that the title suggests the wrong domain <title>BitSharesMusic.org</title>
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 10:06:45 am by davidpbrown »

Offline joele

• View Profile

I think some wallets are not set up for BTC addresses starting with a # other than 1. Just to check it, I donated a small amount from a Blockchain.info wallet which worked. I'm not a big fan of online wallets, but I found it fairly simple to import the keys from Blockchain into BTSX, so I thought I'd use that one again.

True, I used electrum instead.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline mtang

• BTSX id:mtang
    • View Profile
Good news~
I'll support and donate some BTC
BTSX:wallet_approve_delegate btsx.outofcontrol true
DNS :wallet_account_set_approval mtang true
感谢给我们的受托人团队“失控”btsx.outofcontro以及she.bitrose投票。请关注FUND数字资产运作计划//立足兢兢业业的standby delegate//weibo ID:汤O包

Offline joele

• View Profile

Offline testz

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline xfund

• View Profile
    • FUND投票基金
  • BitShares: xfund
Asset:FUND

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Pheonike

Is there an explorer page where we can see the daily donations?

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Great news cob!

BTW a guy sent fund to the presale address before it begins. Can he be counted as 1st day donation, or should he be refunded. His address is different from sent address because he did it on exchange.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline cob

• View Profile
Alright people!

We are live.

http://bitsharesmusicfoundation.org

This will be announced officially in Vegas tomorrow. We start the online campaign Wednesday. So you might have a couple days of cheap Notes.