Author Topic: DNS questions  (Read 2594 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
The economics of KeyID are much more sound and do not even compare to the economics of namecoin. So there is no way KEYID is below Namecoin marketcap. That should be a no brainer imho..

All that matters is how long is the estimation for a finished product now (auction, plug ins, building websites). If all that get shorted in more than a year then I understand the 10k BTC market cap. If we expect all this to materialize within a couple of months then...If it is weeks...

I am not familiar at all how long time it takes to have a fully finished product so maybe Toast or somebody else with experience with that can advise...

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
Yeah, one product's success can not guarantee the success of another product. Rovio developed 36 fail games, before they developed Angry Bird.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Thanks. That is the answer for number 4. I would imagine that since people show what BTSX did they would expect that the same thing would happen to DNS...Clearly that is not the case yet and to be honest I don't really mind..I can buy more cheap shares sooner than latter..

What about the other questions which basically relate mostly to estimation about a finished product?

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
I think it's hard to find buyers when there's not yet a working product. I think this is similar situation to BTSX. When BTSX's market pegging started to work, the price of BTSX went up 500% in a short time.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
1. When do we estimate the auction and the biding for domain names will start?

2. Will that be through Key ID wallet?

3. Once I win on auction a domain name how could I use it to start the relevant website? I mean will there be a plugin tool on top of my explorer that will take me to another internet than the one we are used to? When is the estimation for this to happen?

4. Isn't current market cap for DNS at c10k BTC a bit low? Where are the buyers?

Sorry for the silly questions...especially n3 might be obvious but to me these things are just not obvious at all..Very excited for what is coming but difficult to fully imagine it without basic know how..