Author Topic: Poloniex not Honoring DNS???  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Rune

• View Profile
I'm thankful Poloniex has supported some of the BitShares stuff before. But I and others have had numerous problems withdrawing crypto there in the past. Sorry, but I would not trade any serious amounts on Poloniex.

agreed.  However there are not really many "good" centralized exchanges either way...

Bter BTC38 are traditional.

There‘s one more Chinese exchange in the process,but it hasn't provided English page yet.
One of the investor of this exchange is the same on who funded Bitshares and I3 -----Li Xiaolai.
It's going to grow and maybe provide English page too ...wait for it...
The experience is even better than BTer and BTC38,you can actually deposit BTSX within 10 Seconds without delay.

Link?

Offline fuzzy

Just to let you know. 

If you held PTS/AGS on Poloniex, you can now trade your DNS.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile
Busoni is a bit of a legend so I suspect that he may honour DNS.

Busoni?

The guy that runs polo

Offline fuzzy

Busoni? 

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

I'm thankful Poloniex has supported some of the BitShares stuff before. But I and others have had numerous problems withdrawing crypto there in the past. Sorry, but I would not trade any serious amounts on Poloniex.

agreed.  However there are not really many "good" centralized exchanges either way...

Bter BTC38 are traditional.

There‘s one more Chinese exchange in the process,but it hasn't provided English page yet.
One of the investor of this exchange is the same on who funded Bitshares and I3 -----Li Xiaolai.
It's going to grow and maybe provide English page too ...wait for it...
The experience is even better than BTer and BTC38,you can actually deposit BTSX within 10 Seconds without delay.

yum yum!

Offline fuzzy

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest  ....I suppose we must jump through hoops on this...  :-\