Author Topic: Brian, contact BitWage immediately. More important than payment processing.  (Read 2688 times)

Offline bytemaster

I talked with them.   They need off ramps to pay taxes.   So it is all related. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
I dont think many people will want to get paid in bitUSD as long as it can't be used for anything. Wages comes waaaaay down the line from where are currently at, IMO.

Hey I would love to get paid in BitUSD when I can get paid by the second. I think there is plenty of demand for this. If I had to spend some I could turn it into Bitcoin and spend that.

The real problem is people have no way to work for BitUSD so there are less holders and savers of BitUSD. Telling people to buy BitUSD doesn't complete the circle because it requires they earn USD or BTC from the inefficient economy.

Yeah, you would like it and there's probably like 20 others on this forum who would like it. But that still isn't real demand

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
Parallel is the key - if you don't have the resources then source it out to the community

- would be nice to see bitUSD integrated in BitWage and all the payment from I3 and other BTSX supporters can switch to BitWage payment.

Offline mbaeichapareiko

• View Profile
Now thats encouraging    :)

" Everything should be worked in parallel... open baazar, bitwage, etc. Our protocol is different so it takes time to integrate, we should be forking any open source projects to integrate with BTSX."

Offline betax

• View Profile
This is great, many thanks for sharing. Everything should be worked in parallel... open baazar, bitwage, etc. Our protocol is different so it takes time to integrate, we should be forking any open source projects to integrate with BTSX. If we could setup best practices for this we (as a community) could help with the development.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
I dont think many people will want to get paid in bitUSD as long as it can't be used for anything. Wages comes waaaaay down the line from where are currently at, IMO.

Hey I would love to get paid in BitUSD when I can get paid by the second. I think there is plenty of demand for this. If I had to spend some I could turn it into Bitcoin and spend that.

The real problem is people have no way to work for BitUSD so there are less holders and savers of BitUSD. Telling people to buy BitUSD doesn't complete the circle because it requires they earn USD or BTC from the inefficient economy.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Rune

• View Profile
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 10:46:34 pm by Rune »

Offline mbaeichapareiko

• View Profile
Good find.    :) ;) 8)

seems like a perfect fit.   

man I'm tired of those banking fees every month.

Offline BitTitan

• View Profile
Why on and off ramps first? It seems to me both of these should be handled at the same time as one will help facilitate the other.  Please get on this.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
yeah, I met them in LA at the LA Bitcoin Job Fair.  We're looking into it for sure, but first priority is on/off ramps for BTSX and bitUSD.  -B

Offline Riverhead

On mumble Brian mentioned he talked to them in Vegas.

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

That would actually be awesome - I'm currently working on getting the company I work for to develop a crypto-based retirement plan option, as an alternative to 401k plans.

Offline onceuponatime

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
nice talk .. thx for sharing ..
they will be amazed about the bitUSD!

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3jrGkDXbBk

If we can get BitWage to accept BitAssets like BitUSD then people can work for BitUSD or any other BitAsset.

Spending BitUSD isn't a problem right now. Earning BitUSD is the problem. So how can we change payroll so people can earn BitUSD by the second?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 06:56:12 pm by luckybit »