Author Topic: Notes-Yes/No? What's going on?  (Read 3282 times)

Offline vikram

You can .. download the bitshares client and import your private keys into an account .. then you will see NOTES in your wallet (after proper syncing)
Thank you for the prompt reply, but could you please clairfy?

By bitshares client I assume you mean my bitsharesX wallet? When open my wallet, the left hand menu has:

overview
my accounts
directory
etc
etc

Where do I find the button to import private keys (my btc address that I bought the pre-sale Notes with?)

BitSharesX was rebranded to BitShares.

Regarding your question: When you have the dashboard open click on your account, then select tab "Keys". Then you can select appropriate wallet to import etc.
Thanks Frodo, I've downloaded and installed the Bitshares wallet and imported my btc address (key) to WIF, now scanning is in process 40% so far in no time at all.
BTW I've noticed in the right hand corner it says: "Severe network problems | Last block was synced 220d 12h 5m 25s ago" and it seems stuck on 34% Will this be a problem?

You need to get it synced fully before you can successfully scan. See this thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17090.0.html

Offline Goodtiming

• View Profile
You can .. download the bitshares client and import your private keys into an account .. then you will see NOTES in your wallet (after proper syncing)

By bitshares client I assume you mean my bitsharesX wallet? When open my wallet, the left hand menu has:

overview
my accounts
directory
etc
etc

Where do I find the button to import private keys (my btc address that I bought the pre-sale Notes with?)

Regarding your question: When you have the dashboard open click on your account, then select tab "Keys". Then you can select appropriate wallet to import etc.
Thanks Frodo, I've downloaded and installed the Bitshares wallet and imported my btc address (key) to WIF, now scanning is in process 40% so far in no time at all.
BTW I've noticed in the right hand corner it says: "Severe network problems | Last block was synced 220d 12h 5m 25s ago" and it seems stuck on 34% Will this be a problem?

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo

overview
my accounts
directory
etc
etc

Offline Goodtiming

• View Profile

overview
my accounts
directory
etc
etc

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
They're being traded as a user asset on BTS. You can import your btc wallet to trade them.
We renamed the dac to Muse but at the momeny I think "notes" is sticking around
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Goodtiming

• View Profile
I apparently bought 40,000 notes last year in the pre-sale and I told that I would reeive them in March this year. There seemed to be some delays, then I read Notes are being traded, then I read that Notes are being renamed. What's going on? Can I claim my Notes now or not?