Author Topic: New Dev hangout?  (Read 2401 times)

Offline fuzzy

Yeh.  I'll edit it "lightly", like Gamey does.  And post it to soundcloud. 

For future reference, however, the week of conferences will likely not be covered unless we can get it set up to bring people on who are actually attending the conference.  The hangouts we have during Conference weeks are usually kind of lackluster. 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 12:22:27 pm by theFu.. »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
Sounds good, actually not sure there is much of a difference....sounds about the same as the edited versions
Anyways, thanks JoeyD
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline JoeyD

Oh, sure, I haven't been keeping my recordings secret, I was under the impression I already linked my public google drive where I upload my recordings.

Might be that I wanted a better solution than google drive and then, completely forgetting about posting the link.

Keep in mind those are only the recordings of the ones I attended and they are all unedited. Also google has its very own logic and idea on how to present those files, so you might have to dig around a bit to find the most recent ones. I usually upload the recordings right after the session ends.

I agree with you that I like the free unedited format, it gives me a little more assurance that the conversation is not pushed into a certain direction. So I hope the format gets expanded in a similar manner and that more people with hopefully different or opposing viewpoints join, making the conversation veer off in unpredictable directions.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 01:23:19 am by JoeyD »

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
Bummer, I always look forward to listening to the recorded shows....
I don't mean to imply that fuz and co. aren't doing a great job and I really don't mind the "not perfectly professional" format. In fact, I think its quite refreshing to listen in on such informal gatherings, kind of makes me feel like Im getting the "inside scoop"  :)
In any case, would someone mind pm-ing me a link to the un-edited version? That is, if you don't want to post it publicly....
Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 10:48:21 pm by crypto_prometheus_81 »
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Yep I was in Vegas for a few extra days and not around to record it.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline JoeyD

The only links are for the unedited ones, which are not easy to listen to. I have uploaded my recording, but I lost connection for a bit at the start, so maybe someone else has an uninterrupted one he's willing to share.

I don't know if anyone uploaded an edited version.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 07:24:20 pm by JoeyD »

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
Thats cool, I always like listening to what Brian has to say.....
Is there a link?
- Cicero

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hey guys,
Was there a BB dev hangout on the 10th?
in some sense there was a hangout .. but not with any developers .. however Brian/MktDirector talked a little about the vegas conference

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
Hey guys,
Was there a BB dev hangout on the 10th?
- Cicero