Author Topic: [DNS] v0.0.2 - Trade the snapshot and fight for delegate pay  (Read 43406 times)

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
Registered as a 1% pay delegate, id "bits". 

Please vote for me.  Thanks!

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
Please vote for my delegate:

bitcoiners - 1% pay

stand by delegates:
delegate-0-bitcoiners - 0% pay
delegate-1-bitcoiners - 1% pay

« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 08:12:03 pm by bitcoinerS »
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I have a wallet running and this goes from 8 minutes to 3 minutes to 14 minutes..  it takes some time to cycle through the #s.. it isn't a real fast process.
>info
"blockchain_next_round_time": "at least 14 minutes in the future",

I have ntp running and the time is ok on the server.  Is this a problem ?  Whats going on?
Everything is fine here ... it just states that IN THE CURRENT ROUND you already produced a block ..
you need to wait for the end of the round to figure out which spot you will take in the NEXT round .. which is at least 14 minutes in the future ..

every round takes about 16 minutes ..

I think I am confused because it was oscillating rapidly at one point as I typed in info.   Oh well, I was tired last night.  I realize now it is a silly question.  blockchain_round... is exactly like desribed.   :o
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 10:10:28 pm by gamey »
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I have a wallet running and this goes from 8 minutes to 3 minutes to 14 minutes..  it takes some time to cycle through the #s.. it isn't a real fast process.
>info

I have ntp running and the time is ok on the server.  Is this a problem ?  Whats going on?
Everything is fine here ... it just states that IN THE CURRENT ROUND you already produced a block ..
you need to wait for the end of the round to figure out which spot you will take in the NEXT round .. which is at least 14 minutes in the future ..

every round takes about 16 minutes ..

Offline gamey

• View Profile
>info

« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 12:54:34 pm by gamey »
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline fussyqbert

• View Profile
I also have multibit wallet issue. I imported the private key finally. It works :-X

Well I tried the private key again since you said it worked... and it worked for me too! Thanks!

Not sure what happened before.

Offline mtang

• BTSX id:mtang
    • View Profile
Just downloaded 0.0.2 version of KeyID.

I was successfully able to import my Bitshares-PTS wallet.dat using the 'Legacy GUI', however; I have not been able to import my AGS from a multibit wallet.

I tried importing the *.wallet file and it said it succeeded but my balance did not change. I then tried importing the private key directly and it also said success but still my balance did not change.

It worked for me in Bitshares-X and shows my Bitcoin (multibit) address from the genesis block in the transaction.

Please and thanks for the help!

*EDIT: Ok sorry I just saw the allocation update thread. So just to confirm, AGS were not honored for Bitshares-DNS?*

Check for your address balance here: *omitted*

Hmm, I see my bitcoin address there:

[
            "1D7AaeuddeRgaKvrgLbvCAFMnikmDu7sdY",
        ],

Has anyone successfully imported AGS from a multibit wallet?
I also have multibit wallet issue. I imported the private key finally. It works :-X
BTSX:wallet_approve_delegate btsx.outofcontrol true
DNS :wallet_account_set_approval mtang true
感谢给我们的受托人团队“失控”btsx.outofcontro以及she.bitrose投票。请关注FUND数字资产运作计划//立足兢兢业业的standby delegate//weibo ID:汤O包

Offline fussyqbert

• View Profile

I was successfully able to import my Bitshares-PTS wallet.dat using the 'Legacy GUI', however; I have not been able to import my AGS from a multibit wallet.

I tried importing the *.wallet file and it said it succeeded but my balance did not change. I then tried importing the private key directly and it also said success but still my balance did not change.

It worked for me in Bitshares-X and shows my Bitcoin (multibit) address from the genesis block in the transaction.

*EDIT: Ok sorry I just saw the allocation update thread. So just to confirm, AGS were not honored for Bitshares-DNS?*

Check for your address balance here: *omitted*

Hmm, I see my bitcoin address there:

[
            "1D7AaeuddeRgaKvrgLbvCAFMnikmDu7sdY",
        ],

Has anyone successfully imported AGS from a multibit wallet?

Offline testz

Check for your address balance here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/keyid/keyid/e2bb322fd63e44a58fcef4aa464ddaca557f1b55/libraries/blockchain/genesis_keyid.json

Offline fussyqbert

• View Profile

« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 08:49:02 pm by fussyqbert »

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
We setup a 1% DNS delegate for DACSunlimited: d-dacsun, please vote for us.
Thank you!

Bitsuperlab 1% delegates: "superlab".

And I regiestered two 1% delegates: "denny" "hackfisher", please vote for them.

Voted for you guys! Thanks for your passion and devotion!
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Bitsuperlab 1% delegates: "superlab".

And I regiestered two 1% delegates: "denny" "hackfisher", please vote for them.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline DACSunlimited

• View Profile
We setup a 1% DNS delegate for DACSunlimited: d-dacsun, please vote for us.
Thank you!

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
I have registered as a 1% pay delegate, id "kokojie-delegate", please vote for me, thanks!

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
Can someone tell me what I need to type in the wallet to get the information I need to send DNS to it from BTER (or to receive it from a donator)?

I'm setting up a Delegate as we speak.  The account has been created, password made, but it is not yet registered..

0% pay robrigo-delegate standing by and eager to produce blocks!

@ Fuzz: I will try my best to keep this page up to date with the latest versions of each DAC client: http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/BitShares_DACs

Not the same as a stickied thread but it's something.  ;)
Thanks man :)

Np! You can register your name with http://freekeyid.com/ faucet and then send DNS from BTER to your newly registered account name. I tried sending from bter to the public key of an account but it isn't supported yet (transaction gets canceled).

This was precisely the problem I was dealing with...woke up today and didnt see the funds in the account.  Thanks Rob.  +5%

Edited (after attempt...here is what it returned):
"Unknown error: The wallet must be opened before executing this command (0) The wallet must be open before executing this command"

Do I need to register from my server wallet? What am I missing?

Did you already create a wallet and password for your keyid wallet? It works similar to BTSX in that you need to setup a password to protect it.

To create a wallet:
Code: [Select]
wallet_create mywallet
<enter password>
<confirm password>

If you already created a wallet use the following:
Code: [Select]
open mywallet
unlock 999999
<enter password>

Then try again
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 12:27:44 pm by CoinHoarder »
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game