Author Topic: hi i bought some ags but no idea how to retrieve them  (Read 1884 times)

Offline lakerta06

Ags are an abstract concept, not an actual token. You can claim the *rewards* from ags by importing your donating wallet into a DAC which honored ags. In your case, you could claim DNS (go ask in "keyid" subforum)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The "abstract concept" mentioned above has been illustrated several ways, but I think this may be the clearest:

http://bitshares.org/bitshares-airdrop-theory/

In this case, the independent DNS developer has recognized the public record of your donation to the BitShares Trust AGS fund as a good reason to choose you to receive some free promotional samples. This particular developer indicates above that he sees it as a way of rewarding (thanking) you for helping to make the toolkit he is using possible.

Hi Stan, the link you gave refers to Lotto-Shares as an example of share distribution. However, pointing to a failed start-up is not a good idea even if the subject is the distribution. That last section should be rewritten to direct people to Bitshares Music or DNS. imho

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Ags are an abstract concept, not an actual token. You can claim the *rewards* from ags by importing your donating wallet into a DAC which honored ags. In your case, you could claim DNS (go ask in "keyid" subforum)

The "abstract concept" mentioned above has been illustrated several ways, but I think this may be the clearest:

http://bitshares.org/bitshares-airdrop-theory/

In this case, the independent DNS developer has recognized the public record of your donation to the BitShares Trust AGS fund as a good reason to choose you to receive some free promotional samples. This particular developer indicates above that he sees it as a way of rewarding (thanking) you for helping to make the toolkit he is using possible.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline onceuponatime

hey there

i bought some ags from the ipo but i have no ideas how to retrieve them

If you donated to AGS before Feb. 28th then import the wallet/s that you donated from (PTS and/or BTC) into your BitShareX clinet (which you can download at bithshares-x.info) and your share of btsx will be there!

If you were a Keyhotee Founder (not just had a Keeyhotee id), then you contact Stan at info@bitshares.org to get your btsx

If you donated after Feb. 28th, you can use the same method to claim your share of DNS in the wallet that you can download from http://keyid.info/  (rinse and repeat for each new DAC that honors AGS as they are released).

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Ags are an abstract concept, noy an actual token. You can claim the *rewards* from ags by importing your donating wallet into a DAC which honored ags. In your case, you could claim DNS (go ask in "keyid" subforum)

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Explainlikeimfive

• View Profile
during the last month before the donations were set to close

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile
hey there, when did you purchase the AGS?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 11:34:01 pm by .yoshi »

Offline Explainlikeimfive

• View Profile
hey there

i bought some ags from the ipo but i have no ideas how to retrieve them