Author Topic: This video "Introduction to Bitshares" needs to be advertised in the future  (Read 1539 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
This video was very good back then. But even for people that do understand basic finance, when describing how bitusd is created by shorting bitusd with the example of Alice and Sam, the vocal description vs. the slides is a bit confusing at some point and I found that it confused me and I wasn't able to clearly explain it to other people.

I think a new version when shorting rules are finalized with priority to interest offered with examples not only with people (Alice, Sam and Bob) but with numerical examples based on orders seen on the BTSX client will be a "must"!

Offline JA

• View Profile
This video made me stop dumping my fresh mined PTS back in the good old days.  :)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I disagree. This video is great for getting early adopters and people who have a pretty good understanding of finance. But the masses will watch it and scratch their heads, saying "huh?"
I'm sure they are working on an updated version that will be easy for everyone to understand and they will do a great deal of advertisement for it. Just not this version.

Sounds good mysto but this will be helpful for certain people like you said.

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
I disagree. This video is great for getting early adopters and people who have a pretty good understanding of finance. But the masses will watch it and scratch their heads, saying "huh?"
I'm sure they are working on an updated version that will be easy for everyone to understand and they will do a great deal of advertisement for it. Just not this version.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Obviously not yet but I did not even know about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BV55IrZi7g till a friend told me about it.