Author Topic: An open letter to Tonyk  (Read 15123 times)

Offline happybit

• Happy Bit!
    • View Profile
Hahaha!!!

GLAD I FOUND THIS POST!

I understand this TONYK character a bit better now.

I hope to one-day have a thread of my own.  Dedicated to all the "Happy" Bits of Bitshares!

I know I will not change his way of communicating, he seems to have his own style -- maybe we'll meet somewhere and trade jokes, yours are super confusing to me in writing.  Must be because of your Superior writing skills, and my lack there of!  :P

38PTSWarrior

I maybe late on this one but tonyk was the MAIN man why cob reconsidered his stand on allocations of shares in Bitshares Music which was the 10% for each AGS/PTS holders. He has a firm grasp of what he is putting on the table.
I wish but I highly doubt that - Dan, Stan, Nikolai (Sorry if I missing someone) are the one that did the true work.

Yes, but you did voice the general concern regarding distribution more *convincingly* then the average user. That at least had some influence on the discussion with the I3 team. Keep it up!

strongly agree!

You should both stop those unnecessary destructive encouragements... NOW!

During a week, that I am trying to make hard enough choices:  Between being honest open logical and blunt, regarding anything and everything I disagree with. And try to find a way to do this without leaving unintended hurt feelings and or blood spills....

It is hard enough without encouraging my natural tendencies... So, at least give me a chance to figure out if there is a way to be a kinder man and remain true to myself, please...

Respect for your wise and adult statement tonyk. Keep going :)

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
I personally prefer uruguay or abkhazia, worst case scenario NZ, but i dont like it there that much  :)
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Next aim - a 7 figure income.... :)

in what currency?  ;)

In NOTES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gH-qFeRa7E

Haha Tonyk i didnt know you were a dance fan! So the dream is Cuba and the free live?  :D  +5%

I do not mind being described as music fan, so yes.

Not precisely Cuba, but I will not mind several places just east off Russia an a little bit more south...[pretty much everything south of Danube and North of Africa, will do; Italy is fine too.]

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 07:24:28 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 06:08:36 am by tonyk »

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Tonyk, you now have a 6 page thread about only you. How does that feel?

A good start!

"What are 100 lawyers at the bottom of the sea?... A good start!"

doe in personal level more like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gH-qFeRa7E

Next aim - a 7 figure income.... :)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 06:05:09 am by tonyk »

Offline fuzzy

Tonyk, you now have a 6 page thread about only you. How does that feel?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I maybe late on this one but tonyk was the MAIN man why cob reconsidered his stand on allocations of shares in Bitshares Music which was the 10% for each AGS/PTS holders. He has a firm grasp of what he is putting on the table.
I wish but I highly doubt that - Dan, Stan, Nikolai (Sorry if I missing someone) are the one that did the true work.

Yes, but you did voice the general concern regarding distribution more *convincingly* then the average user. That at least had some influence on the discussion with the I3 team. Keep it up!

strongly agree!

You should both stop those unnecessary destructive encouragements... NOW!

During a week, that I am trying to make hard enough choices:  Between being honest open logical and blunt, regarding anything and everything I disagree with. And try to find a way to do this without leaving unintended hurt feelings and or blood spills....

It is hard enough without encouraging my natural tendencies... So, at least give me a chance to figure out if there is a way to be a kinder man and remain true to myself, please...

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

strongly agree!

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

38PTSWarrior

Hold your wallet tight, maybe next year we'll take a flight