Author Topic: Do you follow the Bitcoin trends?  (Read 1961 times)

Offline mbaeichapareiko

• View Profile
I've been noticing although the  slight sell off in btsx, combined with the   slight bull run in btc =     price drop of btsx,  but market cap of btsx measured in usd is holding fairly steady.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
There's at least one more bubble with ATH and magnitude increase left in Bitcoin imo (that is if it doesn't evolve into something more efficient, then there's probably lots more) and I think it might be starting right here. All the weekly trends are exhausted from being pushed down and are springing back. The conditions look perfect. I'm very bullish :D

My thoughts exactly.

BTSX might go up 100x while bitcoin goes up 10x.  But bitcoin is still much more of a sure thing right now than any altcoin, so I am hedging my bets and going about 50-50 BTC and BTSX.

Bitcoin looks to have found a bottom.  It has been greatly outperforming btsx ever since it hit $275.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline edilliam

There's at least one more bubble with ATH and magnitude increase left in Bitcoin imo (that is if it doesn't evolve into something more efficient, then there's probably lots more) and I think it might be starting right here. All the weekly trends are exhausted from being pushed down and are springing back. The conditions look perfect. I'm very bullish :D

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
on our way to $450

As a note I made this post when the price was $395
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 08:24:58 am by eagleeye »

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile