Author Topic: Bitcoin Donations for Note from Blockchain.Info Wallet  (Read 3482 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Thank you!
Now I think I understood! Hope Notes wallet to be set up soon!
IIRC, cob wanted to release a tradable version soon .. but skipped that to have a full-featured launch right away .. not sure though .. I may be mistaken

Offline Lilith81

• View Profile
Thank you!
Now I think I understood! Hope Notes wallet to be set up soon!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Yup .. simple by importing the private key ... the client will ask for the Base58 key which should start with a 5... ... blockchain exports call it "sec"

Offline Lilith81

• View Profile
Thank you!!
I've just seen there are Base58, Qt, Base64, Hex as formats. Once the Notes wallet will be set up, how will it work the importing thing? I mean simply by copying and pasting my private key it will redeem all the transactions I made from the same wallet?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Hi all, I' very new to the Bitcoin world!! I still do not understand how the export and import thing will work to redeem my notes.. I bought them using a blockchain wallet... Where can I find the private keys?
Thanks so much,
Monica
Hey Monica,

the blockchain (bitcoin) records which address has sent how many BTC to the presale .. that address will be used in the GENESIS block and will come with your NOTE share preloaded ... you will have you NOTES from start!

The private keys of blockchain.info can be downloaded somewhere in the "advanced" settings .. use the WIF or Base56Check Format to export them. Secure them properly!

Offline Lilith81

• View Profile
Hi all, I' very new to the Bitcoin world!! I still do not understand how the export and import thing will work to redeem my notes.. I bought them using a blockchain wallet... Where can I find the private keys?
Thanks so much,
Monica

Offline Cryptofreakoutlaw31

• View Profile
What Xeroc said,  I also bought most of my NOTES during this current pre-sale period by using my blockchain.info wallet. 

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Can anyone tell me if Blockchain.Info will support claiming Notes?
You can export you private keys from your blockchain.info addresses in the "advanced" menu .. and then import them into your music client (once released)

blockchain.info does not have anything to do with claiming shares .. but they need to offer the private key of your bitcoin address (which they do)

Thanks so much Xeroc, I hoped that was the case

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
You can export you private keys from your blockchain.info addresses in the "advanced" menu .. and then import them into your music client (once released)

blockchain.info does not have anything to do with claiming shares .. but they need to offer the private key of your bitcoin address (which they do)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo