Main > General Discussion

please leave poloniex

<< < (2/3) > >>

valtr:

--- Quote from: bitcrab on February 02, 2018, 04:47:34 pm ---each time BTS are in serious market situation, poloniex is maintaining BTS wallet and users cannot withdraw BTS, I cannot understand this without supposing poloniex is in collusion with some whales to manipulate the BTS price and make money.

this always put Bitshares into dangerous place.

if you love BTS, please leave poloniex, witnesses, please remove poloniex price from price feeding.

--- End quote ---
If you love your your money deposited in BTS (or other crypto) leave all external centralized exchanges and stick to BitShares.
In BitShare you can somehow lose your password (private key) if you are very negligent, but any centralized exchange can steel all your funds and you are done for ever (every month you can read that story about some "cracked" exchange.

iHashFury:
 +5%

I left years ago

blockchained:
 +5%

renkcub:
I was just about to suggest they be removed from feeds. How do we make this happen?

Murderistic:

--- Quote from: bitcrab on February 02, 2018, 04:47:34 pm ---each time BTS are in serious market situation, poloniex is maintaining BTS wallet and users cannot withdraw BTS, I cannot understand this without supposing poloniex is in collusion with some whales to manipulate the BTS price and make money.

this always put Bitshares into dangerous place.

if you love BTS, please leave poloniex, witnesses, please remove poloniex price from price feeding.

--- End quote ---

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

10000% agree.

Please do this ASAP, we cannot allow the manipulation of price via POLO any longer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version