Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Worker Proposal] - DEXBot WP 2 Proposal Draft for Review/Feedback

<< < (2/3) > >>

R:
The first DEXBot WP was pretty good though I felt its progress was slow towards the end. It'd be great if you could implement a bitasset borrowing bot, and enable one account to have multiple workers as this was possible using older bitshares market making bot software

Digital Lucifer:

--- Quote from: Thul3 on December 19, 2018, 05:47:29 pm ---As much as i honor the good work and i really honor it its seems to me that the new WP is some kind of very expensiv.
I tried to figur out where exectly the money will be going but am unable to identify everything.

Who is the build maintainer who gets $100 per hour and what exectly is his role ?

Why are the expenses increasing by 25% ?

What exectly is Online Dexbot PR or Financial Services Networking ?

I mean for $150k which DEXbot is demanding you can start a massiv advertisement campaign.

The monthly budget of $25k at current situation seems to me way to high.

Sorry but as much as i honor your work i also need to compare the demanded funds being used on other categories.

For me the budget for DEXbot is to high.

--- End quote ---

Im not part of the DEXBot, but i'm quite familiar with the project and had cleared concerns that you have now just a few days ago.

1) DEXBot is keeping activity of the Blockchain on TOP of the crypto industry
2) User response to the product "DEXBot" is amazing and utilized accross the planet - keep in mind its bringing new people to blockchain as well.
3) Its creating better liquidity of the markets, which we didn't had before.
4) 25k USD a month where 7k is defined for GITHUB Bounties is not 25k USD for the team, but also for community developers unrelated to the project. Remaining 18k for 13 people team - its a bit over 1k average per head, which is not even a decent salary for developers/managers.
5) Keep in mind that DEXBot Support group had one time holiday for 3 weeks, and even then someone was available to support nearly 24/7. You pay for just that kind of support 5-12k USD a month in real world.

I do agree that BitShares needs marketing efforts and there is space for it as well.
I don't agree that DEXBot is not needed or asking to much, and would appreciate if you would reconsider your vote on it. It done amazingly well for very little bit money, compared to amount of delivery they done.

CheeĀ®s

Thul3:
As much as i honor the good work and i really honor it its seems to me that the new WP is some kind of very expensiv.
I tried to figur out where exectly the money will be going but am unable to identify everything.

Who is the build maintainer who gets $100 per hour and what exectly is his role ?

Why are the expenses increasing by 25% ?

What exectly is Online Dexbot PR or Financial Services Networking ?

I mean for $150k which DEXbot is demanding you can start a massiv advertisement campaign.

The monthly budget of $25k at current situation seems to me way to high.

Sorry but as much as i honor your work i also need to compare the demanded funds being used on other categories.

For me the budget for DEXbot is to high.

Cryptick1:
So we have put this worker proposal on the block chain.

Full Text of the Worker...
https://www.dexbot.info/2018/12/12/cabinet-multisig-dexbot-wp2/

Directions (For a beginner) on how to cast a vote on BitShares...
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@cryptick/please-vote-for-the-dexbot-wp-liquidity-of-the-dex-bitshares-worker-proposal

-Cryptick

Cryptick1:
Cool,
Yeah, there is a very active community over in the DEXBot channel. And there is a lot of work that has been going on behind the scenes. We all know some people hang out in Telegram more so than here, but we also want everyone involved in and supporting this proposal. DEXBot has been working on solving the liquidity problem, and so continuing support for this proposal is the right thing to do.

I believe we have effectively brought in all the community feedback. We are about to go on chain with the proposal.
Cryptick1

(Note: Just to avoid any confusion, I actually authored most of the above copy, Kimchi-King copy and pasted from official reports.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version