Author Topic: [Bounty] 160,000 BTS for an instant exchange arbitrage bot  (Read 7109 times)

Offline mindphlux

• View Profile
I wrote an arbitrage bot (in PHP) couple of years ago to trade between various bitcoin/altcoin exchanges.. it may be adapted, but I lack the time for this..
Please consider voting for my witness mindphlux.witness and my committee user mindphlux. I will not vote for changes that affect witness pay.

Offline monsterer

My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
 instant order trdaing option is awesome

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
BitShares and BitUSD are currently offline at shapeshift.io :(

any hints as to if blocktrades.us has an unofficial API?

whoa, this is worrisome...anyone have an idea why??? i'm going to reach out to their customer support. has anyone already done that?

ShapeShift will go offline if liquidity is too low. Since they are a reseller they can only sell what they can buy at the time of purchase. Wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

oh wow, ok...didn't realize our volume was that pitiful these days.

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow

whoa, this is worrisome...anyone have an idea why??? i'm going to reach out to their customer support. has anyone already done that?

ShapeShift will go offline if liquidity is too low. Since they are a reseller they can only sell what they can buy at the time of purchase. Wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
Heh, I think I misinterpreted gchicken's post, guess I need some more sleep :-)
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline Riverhead

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow

Don't let it bother you too much. We've been handing out the API to anyone who wants it, we just don't have it officially published on the site because of upcoming minor changes to it. Once we've released those changes (should be in the next few days), we'll publish an extremely well-documented system for the API (better than the one's we've had to wade thru for the exchanges we're hooked up to).
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline monsterer

Try sending  dannotestein a PM :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
I don't have time to code this myself, so I'm gonna make a 40k BTS bounty for a metaexchange->shapeshift->blocktrades arbitrage bot.

It should automatically work out if there is a profit to be made through arbitrage between each of the instant exchanges and then actually be able to make the trade (by sending funds from the relevant wallet) and record the actual results (by monitoring wallets and exchanges) along with the expected result in a mysql database.

Blocktrades.io doesn't have an official API, so the author will need to use cunning to get this to work :)

edit: oh, and this should be made open source as well, github

For now we have the instant order trdaing option installed on btc pairs, and our next step is adding instant order funktion for bitusd and bts, this infor just to let you know that there are alternatives in the works, and they will of course be an active asset in the future ccedk wallet version.
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline GChicken

• View Profile

Offline Riverhead

It's in the works if I ever get time to work on it  :'( Well, not the MySQL tracking but...it's a good idea.

Offline monsterer

I don't have time to code this myself, so I'm gonna make a 40k 80k 160k  BTS bounty for a metaexchange->shapeshift->blocktrades arbitrage bot.

It should automatically work out if there is a profit to be made through arbitrage between each of the instant exchanges and then actually be able to make the trade (by sending funds from the relevant wallet) and record the actual results (by monitoring wallets and exchanges) along with the expected result in a mysql database.

Blocktrades.io doesn't have an official API, so the author will need to use cunning to get this to work :)

edit: oh, and this should be made open source as well, github
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 07:08:53 am by monsterer »