Main > Technical Support

solo mining is difficulty low enough [solved]

(1/1)

crypto pimp:
cheers for the help ;)

ripplexiaoshan:

--- Quote from: crypto pimp on January 20, 2014, 09:14:43 pm ---Hi Im looking to start mining and cant find any beginners guides I was thinking maybe I should try solo mining but Im not sure its viable or whether I should just stick to pools dont know if it makes much difference but I have a AMD fx 8120 8core! but a link to both miners would be nice sorry to be a pain in the arse

--- End quote ---

Solo mining is not viable at all, go to ypool.net or ptspool.com to download the miner and start mining, you'll get your first share very soon!

bytemaster:

--- Quote from: crypto pimp on January 20, 2014, 09:14:43 pm ---Hi Im looking to start mining and cant find any beginners guides I was thinking maybe I should try solo mining but Im not sure its viable or whether I should just stick to pools dont know if it makes much difference but I have a AMD fx 8120 8core! but a link to both miners would be nice sorry to be a pain in the arse

--- End quote ---

I highly recommend pool mining.   The expected time to find one block is on the order of 1-2 months right now which means you will likely miss the first snapshot for BitShares X

crypto pimp:
Hi Im looking to start mining and cant find any beginners guides I was thinking maybe I should try solo mining but Im not sure its viable or whether I should just stick to pools dont know if it makes much difference but I have a AMD fx 8120 8core! but a link to both miners would be nice sorry to be a pain in the arse

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version