Other > Meta

Should Invictus honor their community workers?

(1/3) > >>

Amazon:

--- Quote from: cassiopaia on November 20, 2013, 03:46:54 pm ---hi & thx for inviting me to join forum moderator team...

Iam also thinking a compensation to the effort of the forum team members could be a good idea.
I like the *tip jar* idea also ... but for me it doesn't matter ... i'am happy to join this team  ;)

--- End quote ---

Welcome cass.

cass:
hi & thx for inviting me to join forum moderator team...

Iam also thinking a compensation to the effort of the forum team members could be a good idea.
I like the *tip jar* idea also ... but for me it doesn't matter ... i'am happy to join this team  ;)

Amazon:

--- Quote from: yago on November 19, 2013, 01:04:28 pm ---
Amazon, how much PTS should you need to pay today for this forum for a full year? Maybe you can just ask for it on the forum.

--- End quote ---

Domain+hosting+SSL(not implemented yet) is little bit more than 200 USD/y. But I don't like the current hosting, may move in near future.

Amazon:

--- Quote from: bytemaster on November 19, 2013, 06:05:50 pm ---
They will be visible for web browsing just from many different sources :)

--- End quote ---

That is good and I can retire  :D.

bytemaster:

--- Quote from: favdesu on November 19, 2013, 04:25:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: bytemaster on November 19, 2013, 04:20:43 pm ---Keyhotee will eventually have decentralized forums that require no centralized hosting.

--- End quote ---

and that will be a great feature, however, you will need centralized forums for marketing. it must be visible to search engines

--- End quote ---

They will be visible for web browsing just from many different sources :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version