Author Topic: Sneak Peak at my Shanghai Pitch Deck  (Read 3428 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Here's a sneak preview from the pitch deck Cass just finished for my presentation to potential investors and partners in Shanghai.

A new way to look at what we've been up to and where we are going.

ProtoShares was written on what you might call "POW-DOS", a distant relative of MS-DOS and a not-too ambitious coin "operating system" (i.e. a Bitcoin clone with a few twists to return it to a decentralized solution resistant to custom hardware forces of centralization).

BitShares ran on DPOS ("BitSharesOS") which was an exchange on a coin platform capable of supporting SmartTokens and SmartCoins.

BitShares 2.0 just upgraded to GrapheneOS which is a real-time OS meta-platform for implementing industry-specific business platforms like BitShares, MUSE, and Identabit.

You can view each of those platforms like a local economy operating under a blockchain-enforced set of rules for businesses that want to relocate there because of the infrastructure provided and preferred rule set that is enforced. 

On the BitShares platform a number of exchanges (manned businesses) hosting an exchange-in-a-wallet Application allowing them to pool their customers and order books to form the OpenLedger network of exchanges.  These include CCEDK, BANX, BunkerDEX and others joining at the rate of roughly 1 per month for the foreseeable future.

Each of these member businesses bring products like SmartTokens or Collateralized Bonds and services like on-ramps and debit cards to the OpenLedger network where all can benefit from each other's offerings and combined liquidity.

And, of course, every ordinary coin from Bitcoin on down could move onto this platform if they felt like being competitive.  Some will stay back on POW-DOS for a while longer but eventually they will want to move to a more powerful OS.  Nobody uses MS-DOS any more, do they?

That's exactly the way I'll be describing it to investors next week in Shanghai.

This chart illustrates our new slogan:

That's both businesses on a blockchain and blockchains that are businesses.  Not to mention businesses that use businesses on blockchains that are businesses.  You get the idea...

Yes, these businesses use advanced cryptocurrencies, but they really are becoming completely new applications of blockchain technology that you can invest in with coinmarketcap tokens that represent a ticket to access their products and services.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 02:11:58 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.