Author Topic: Understanding BitUSD  (Read 1175 times)

Offline bitbybits

• View Profile
Ah ok that answers my question  :)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I am trying to understand how BitUSD works or any of the...I think they are called BitAssets???  Anyways, I'll use a real world example.

So when the Chinese Yuan get's devalued against all the other global currencies. Does that make the BitCYN fall in value as well? And does the same apply if the USD falls in value, BitUSD falls in value?

And I do want to thank the community here in advance. For I had a lot of questions but they were answered while reading through the many posts.
It all depends on what market you look at.
if CNY falls against the USD .. so will bitCNY against bitUSD
it does of course not imply that bitCNY does also fall against BTS or BTC or LTC

Offline bitbybits

• View Profile
I am trying to understand how BitUSD works or any of the...I think they are called BitAssets???  Anyways, I'll use a real world example.

So when the Chinese Yuan get's devalued against all the other global currencies. Does that make the BitCYN fall in value as well? And does the same apply if the USD falls in value, BitUSD falls in value?

And I do want to thank the community here in advance. For I had a lot of questions but they were answered while reading through the many posts.