Author Topic: Bitshares AGS Donations  (Read 1960 times)

Offline vytasz7

• View Profile
Contents

1 Getting Started with Web Wallet
        1.1 Create New Web Wallet
        1.2 Create New Account
    2 Getting Started with Full Client
        2.1 Start Your Client
        2.2 Create New Wallet
        2.3 Create New Account
        2.4 Register Account
        2.5 Backing up Your Wallet
        2.6 Funding Your Account
        2.7 Enjoy Your Fully Functional BitShares Wallet/Account

dont see any guide how to redeem angelshares, its only about how to create bitshares wallet ,still nothing what to do with angelshares.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:28:44 am by vytasz7 »

Offline vytasz7

• View Profile
I checked your wiki and i could not find any explanation how to redeem  angelshares

Offline testz

Hello

been a long time since I looked in here. I invested into Bitshares AGS and at one point it said you would get Shares by importing your wallet.

So i imported my wallet into the Bitshares X program a long time ago but never received anything.
First check your balance here: http://www1.agsexplorer.com
At Balance menu enter your PTS/BTC address from which you donate to AGS, you will see your shares in all DACs including BitShares (BTS).

When you can redeem your shares using this instruction: http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/BitShares/Howto
If you get the problems, write here - community will help you.

Sad that you dont even provide legacy support :( Complete site is a mess, ten projects or more .. why not focus on one and do it properly. Too little too late, this is so dead

Strange to hear this from person which long time ago invest into something, then come to community and start suggesting without even clue what was happening here. I understand what you don't want to read so much of information, but no one will explain you in few words what was happened during past year when you was away.  :)

Offline farware

• View Profile
Hello

been a long time since I looked in here. I invested into Bitshares AGS and at one point it said you would get Shares by importing your wallet.

So i imported my wallet into the Bitshares X program a long time ago but never received anything.

Sad that you dont even provide legacy support :( Complete site is a mess, ten projects or more .. why not focus on one and do it properly. Too little too late, this is so dead