Other > MemoryCoin

[CNO] Status Thread

<< < (2/5) > >>

ManeBjorn:
LOL
One that works for us.

--- Quote from: KillerByte on March 23, 2014, 05:30:42 am ---
--- Quote from: ManeBjorn on March 23, 2014, 04:42:11 am ---You are wicked busy when do you sleep?
Good job.
 :)

--- End quote ---

your right! I am actually a singularity!

--- End quote ---

KillerByte:

--- Quote from: ManeBjorn on March 23, 2014, 04:42:11 am ---You are wicked busy when do you sleep?
Good job.

--- End quote ---

your right! I am actually a singularity!

ManeBjorn:
You are wicked busy when do you sleep?
Good job.

KillerByte:
Just added a clone of FreeTrade's Wallet to MMCExplorer. I guarantee that it sends and receives transactions properly.

KillerByte:

--- Quote from: ManeBjorn on March 20, 2014, 02:49:57 am ---If it is he has done some serious mining.
I have less than 100 MMC.
Almost there though.

--- Quote from: Delinquency on March 19, 2014, 10:40:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: KillerByte on March 18, 2014, 12:58:57 am ---Updated the block explorer a bit today, added a footer, and improved the initial page loading.

Figure I should just release the secret - there is a way to view addresses! Simply type one in and you can view the balance. Transactions coming soon. Example:

http://mmcexplorer.info/?query=MW1g64tLtzTLK8vZ1qrktbVez1rUe7Fsvf

--- End quote ---

Is that your personal wallet address?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

No, not me, just an example :)

Today I made some more small changes. The URL bar has been fixed so that it changes as the user browses around. The back button still does not work, but it is a huge step in the right direction.

I am also currently trying to make the P2Pool node scanner, which will hopefully be available by this weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version