Other > Meta

Remove Partners Sections from Home

<< < (3/7) > >>

openledger:
I can only say that to put all active partners or at least this is what we thought we were, in same boat as thirdparty projects has now made me realize that my focus will have to be on OpenLedger as a platform with its own image, and do less mentioning Bitshares all the time. In fact this decision should have been made little earlier as I am already spending thousands of dollars on a branding video where I felt BitShares needed a good mentioning as a partner, hmm.

I will not use the word partner of bitshares anymore an will focus on the DEX OpenLedger which I realize now is considered a thirdparty project, as well as my projects OBITS, BTSR etc.

I throught the work I did was what a partner would be doing making sure BitShares was known to the world, thinking that my sucess, was your success, was my sucess, but I guess that phrase dont work anymore inside the community, everybody thinking only about their own little corner of income.

Growth will have to come from within BTS without partners, good luck with that.

Good thing I am not fully depending on BTS for the future and putting me now in the same box as other parties not having done anything for the community it makes me sad. Its like another confirmation that we are all alike, and I dont like it.

You made me shift direction today, thinking differently. All due to a few people, crazy!

I thought of BitShares community as a partner, and all the time BitShares thought of OpenLedger and CCEDK as a way to get BTS promoted and marketed.

Well I will then continue as a thirdparty if that's what the community wants, and no more freebees to projects inside bts in the future.

I will use all my energy in the future on the platform

the DEX OpenLedger 

and the projects

OBITS, BTSR and more coming

Samupaha:
Hmm... I voted yes but I have to say that the old look was better. Now it looks a little bit too compressed, I liked it more when they had their own subsection.

Renaming the section was right thing to do.

mint chocolate chip:

--- Quote from: kenCode on March 01, 2016, 03:21:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: cass on March 01, 2016, 10:57:52 am ---done

--- End quote ---

wow, it looks MUCH nicer now! +5% +5%

--- End quote ---
Agree!!!

fav:
Yes.

cass:

--- Quote from: Pheonike on March 01, 2016, 04:46:45 pm ---If they are not updating in the forum then they don't need a forum section. Just slap their logo on the bitshares.org homepage and be done.

--- End quote ---

intend to agree ...

--- Quote ---Also who decides when someone becomes a partner? What is the criteria?
--- End quote ---

ding ding ding .. this is the right question to ask.. at leat we should have the chance as community to review before approving. my 2 cents

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version