Main > Stakeholder Proposals

My plea to delegates and especially voting stakeholders: don't be shortsighted!

<< < (2/4) > >>

xeroc:
I should offensively start sending out tips and offer more bounties :)

Xeldal:

--- Quote from: maqifrnswa on August 26, 2014, 02:06:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: Xeldal on August 26, 2014, 01:54:17 pm ---I totally agree.  I've said the same before.  I think targeted pay will always be better then blanket destruction, this is how I cast my vote anyways.

Please consider voting for bitshares-dev.invest.xeldal

All income over cost is put to the development of the BitShares ecosystem.

--- End quote ---

how so, do you have a business plan/accounting posted or set up? Would you like people to apply to you for projects? I think this is a good idea, and I've seen over a dozen say the same - but I'm curious as to what it actually means

--- End quote ---

Currently it would be with trust and at my discretion.  I will put something more concrete together and post somewhere.  Hopefully as the system grows we will have better tools for this purpose.

Riverhead:

--- Quote from: happypatty on August 26, 2014, 03:36:23 am ---What I would love to see is delegates who dedicate % of their pay to developers. I would love to be building DAC tools and even quit my amazing full time job, if I know the community will support me. At the same time I think I can create a lot more value for everyone than what my services would cost.

--- End quote ---

I would be willing to go back to a higher % if there was a fund for paying developers. I'm happy to donate some of my earnings (as you know) but so far there is no slick way to do this other than to scan the forums and look for worthy developers to donate to. I don't think you'd want to quit your job on the hope that I find you.

Akado:
Quick question: Is there a charity fund for delegates to donate part of their earnings? So they could be further applied into the system to develop it? I want to know because lately I've been seriously thinking about this and I would like to know where to donate to if I can ever make it work out

maqifrnswa:

--- Quote from: Xeldal on August 26, 2014, 01:54:17 pm ---I totally agree.  I've said the same before.  I think targeted pay will always be better then blanket destruction, this is how I cast my vote anyways.

Please consider voting for bitshares-dev.invest.xeldal

All income over cost is put to the development of the BitShares ecosystem.

--- End quote ---

how so, do you have a business plan/accounting posted or set up? Would you like people to apply to you for projects? I think this is a good idea, and I've seen over a dozen say the same - but I'm curious as to what it actually means

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version