Other > Random Discussion

Merry christmas and a prosperous and healthy new year

(1/1)

fav:
I wish you all a Merry Christmas! :)

soniq:
Happy Holidays, All the best to everyone

phoenix:

--- Quote from: GodsCreation on December 25, 2013, 12:42:54 am ---Well the title says it all, I'm glad I stumbled upon this great community and I wish everyone happy holidays and an awesome 2014! I've never seen so many groundbreaking ideas coming from one community and I think if everyone contributes to these ideas in any possible way this thing is gonna hit big next year. Cheers and drink responsibly  8)

--- End quote ---

Merry Christmas, and here's to a wonderful new year filled with plenty of wealth for everyone who believed in PTS enough to invest in them!  :D

que23:

--- Quote from: GodsCreation on December 25, 2013, 12:42:54 am ---Well the title says it all, I'm glad I stumbled upon this great community and I wish everyone happy holidays and an awesome 2014! I've never seen so many groundbreaking ideas coming from one community and I think if everyone contributes to these ideas in any possible way this thing is gonna hit big next year. Cheers and drink responsibly  8)

--- End quote ---

Happy Holidays! Next year should be fun, for sure!

rysgc:
Well the title says it all, I'm glad I stumbled upon this great community and I wish everyone happy holidays and an awesome 2014! I've never seen so many groundbreaking ideas coming from one community and I think if everyone contributes to these ideas in any possible way this thing is gonna hit big next year. Cheers and drink responsibly  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version