Other > Nanocard

Activation of NanoCard on CCEDK, soon but not yet, sorry

<< < (15/15)

well.attenuated:
Careful, I think Butterfly Labs has a copyright on the phrase "two weeks"  ;D

openledger:

--- Quote from: xeroc on July 12, 2015, 09:15:52 am ---If I already activated my card @bit-x, can I still link it with ccedk (and get it unlinked @bit-x)?

--- End quote ---

Yes, that would be no problem, and with no additional charges

xeroc:
If I already activated my card @bit-x, can I still link it with ccedk (and get it unlinked @bit-x)?

cylonmaker2053:
@Ronny, i'm just happy you guys are working on this kind of product/service to begin with, and happy to keep waiting for the integration. Thanks for the updates and keeping the community involved.

openledger:
Dear all,

I know I have been telling everyone it was about this time you could all go to CCEDK and have your NanoCard activated, well I am sorry to say it is not yet possible. Our team at CCEDK have prepared all for final integration, but the part connectiing to banks and partners is a more complicated matter, which is taking longer than initially anticipated.

My partner is meeting up with the involved parties this coming week, and I will try to use this thread to keep you updated once a week, as it seems right now minimum two more weeks realistically, sorry to say. I guess this is what happens when many technical aspects have to be combined into something long lasting an fully functional.

All the best from here

Ronny Boesing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version