Main > Stakeholder Proposals

BTS Greater China Representative[工作提案][worker proposal][bilingual]

<< < (5/6) > >>

xeroc:

--- Quote from: pc on October 27, 2017, 10:05:09 pm ---China is important, however, please remember that we just elected an *exclusive* representative for BitShares.

I think it would be best for our community if the BTS foundation and the guys behind this new proposal get together in some form.

--- End quote ---
This.

I would **LOVE** to support this worker, but since it is asking to 'represent' the great chinese community I actually cannot vote for it - I already support another worker (spokesperson) to represent BitShares (as a whole). Voting for another one would undermine their position significantly. At least at this point in time, I would rather want one entity to represent BitShares, not two.

If the worker proposal could be rephrased to make clear they wants to lead/support/market (whatever) the Chinese community, I would be fine ... but voting for a second representative would cause more harm than good right now ...

The only other thing I want to read more about is the escrow and how they plan to get paid 90k$. Is this the same setup that the foundation runs with buying bitUSD from the market and giving those to the freelancers - or are you asking for 90k$ worth of BitShares (if so, what would be the price for a BTS you calculated on).

EDIT:

--- Quote from: callmeluc on October 29, 2017, 04:07:11 pm ---And bitCrab and abit will be the escrow and governor of this proposal for both the fund use and the whole working progress.

--- End quote ---
This is great!

callmeluc:
Update--Zicen's letter to BTS English Community

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@lzmlam/bts-greater-china-representative-worker-proposal-bilingual

callmeluc:

--- Quote from: oxarbitrage on October 27, 2017, 07:32:09 pm ---i like this worker proposal, China is the place where bitshares is most used as far as i know and a perfect place for us to be making more businesses. I never make any input on worker proposal price as that depends on a lot of factors but i definitely think more businesses on top of our chain is what bitshares needs.

I understand the community ask for reports, some kind of reports will be needed but that will be just define a place where updates are posted regularly like on what presentations the worker  team was on, what business partners he is negotiating with, what business was convinced to came on board and so on.

I unfortunately don't know much of the people involved so i have to relay on what @bitcrab and @abitmore have to say about it.

my voting stake is very small and will not make a difference but i just voted for it. all the luck :)

--- End quote ---

sorry I didn't bring more information about the team.

zicen(and that would be me), co-founder and CMO of YOYOW, BTS committee member, the Directly Responsible Individual of hellobts.com. And I am also one of the 5 committee members in the media foundation built in China by 25 media organizations of blockchain  industry such as btc123.com and sosobtc.

zhaomu, the diplomatist of bitshares community, I think you all know him from the UI worker proposal.

Alex, PR expert, maintaining good relationship with more than 10 exchanges.

And bitCrab and abit will be the escrow and governor of this proposal for both the fund use and the whole working progress.

Ravid:
I didn't see anyone with marketing experience on your proposed team, how are you planning on executing the a. and b.? What kind of offline an PR activities are you talking about?
If I understood correctly, c. and d. is what our recently elected spokesperson is supposed to do. You should really get together for coordination.
 As a whole, i support the idea of promotion in china

bitcrab:
voted and hope this worker can be approved.

up to now China is one of the most important market and community of Bitshares, at this moment I prefer to encourge people to do more marketing/PR job in Chinese area.

I agree that the team and Bitshares Foundation can work together in some form.

and I feel the team need to introduce the members in more detail to global community for better understanding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version