Main > General Discussion

Is there any timeline for all this?

(1/2) > >>

Sy:
*thumbs up*

bytemaster:

--- Quote from: 8bit on November 25, 2013, 11:41:44 am ---Do you guys have a dev blog or anything? I'd love to be kept up to date on how BTS is going without having to slog through the source code itself.

Whats the ETA right now? 5 months or so?

--- End quote ---

We have just accelerated our timeline for BTS by hiring several new developers.   Right now this forum is where we will post all updates / status.  So follow the BitShares sub forum for updates.

8bit:
Do you guys have a dev blog or anything? I'd love to be kept up to date on how BTS is going without having to slog through the source code itself.

Whats the ETA right now? 5 months or so?

Sy:
Roger that, thanks for the answer :)

Oh and dont rush anything, it's done when it's done - was just a bit shocked by the 2 years number but a few month - np.

bytemaster:

--- Quote from: Sy on November 14, 2013, 04:11:08 pm ---I've heared that bitshares and co aren't launching before PTS is mined out, that will be in 2 years - true? Would be kinda long till then :D

--- End quote ---

We are launching as quickly as we can and what ever PTS has been mined at that time will be honored.   There will be many releases over many years so PTS will span our 2 year roadmap. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version