Author Topic: Please meet us in mumble tomorrow (Jan 8th!), Discuss OPENPOS, mobile wallets+++  (Read 1536 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
HAPPY NEW YEAR BITSHARES!!

TOMORROW, FOR THREE HOURS ONLY!!
OPENPOS WILL BE OFFERED ONE LAST TIME AT DISCOUNT:

Starting at 1500(3pm) GMT until 1800(6pm) GMT.
Please join us tomorrow during the Beyond Bitcoin mumble to get the discount code!
  • Send over 50K BTS and OPENPOS is only 23BTS!
  • Send over 150K BTS and OPENPOS is only 22BTS!
  • Send over 350K BTS and OPENPOS is only 21BTS!
  • Send over 500K BTS and OPENPOS is only 20BTS!
  • Send over 750K BTS and OPENPOS is only 19BTS!
How? Just send BTS to account: bitshares-munich
..or send BTC (uses the Blocktrades Bridge) to: 1JoBEMa5YwCtmcxMneVQqWDaTaHH8k5VBK
Just PM me @Chris4210X so that I know who sent what (please show proof) and where to send it. I will send you OPENPOS back within 24 hours.

Roughly $8k has been raised already in just the first days!
With only ~$11k remaining, let's make the BitShares mobile wallets and Smartcoins Point Of Sale (POS) systems a reality!!
If funded, we can have these POS systems rolling out to over 50K businesses by March!

The new BitShares Wallet for Android and iPhones as well as their integration with Smartcoins Point of Sale (POS) systems is very close. We already released the first alpha version which is now available for download (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20762.0/all.html). Lots of work has been done over the last few months so join us on Beyond Bitcoin tomorrow to learn about what else we are building.......

..and Thank You in advance for helping to support the OPENPOS project!! :D

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Thanx for bein the awesome host fuzzy :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline fuzzy

Please join us tomorrow during the Beyond Bitcoin mumble to get the discount code!
..or send BTC (uses the Blocktrades Bridge) to: 1JoBEMa5YwCtmcxMneVQqWDaTaHH8k5VBK
Just PM me @Chris4210X so that I know who sent what (please show proof) and where to send it. I will send you OPENPOS back within 24 hours.

With only ~$11k remaining, let's make the BitShares mobile wallets and Smartcoins Point Of Sale (POS) systems a reality!!
If funded, we can have these POS systems rolling out to over 50K businesses by March!

The new BitShares Wallet for Android and iPhones as well as their integration with Smartcoins Point of Sale (POS) systems is very close. We already released the first alpha version which is now available for download (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20762.0/all.html). Lots of work has been done over the last few months so join us on Beyond Bitcoin tomorrow to learn about what else we are building.......

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210

Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain