Author Topic: Anyone reach out to David Rutter of R3 - Big Banks using blockchain technology  (Read 2660 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Agreed - though we are working on prospectus and other items in advance for Dublin, so that will be covered.

I love how they attract so much attention, when they have nothing developed...

Just getting the sign off of banks willing to participate is enough for people to believe in the project
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Agreed - though we are working on prospectus and other items in advance for Dublin, so that will be covered.

I love how they attract so much attention, when they have nothing developed...

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Makes sense, lets show them 2.0 when it comes out, wait a fee weeks to contact  +5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Such a contact can only be done once if it comes accross that the poerson contacting them is doing so in some official CNX capacity...

...... in general there is absolutely no rush to contact them. They don't have own software and it will take them years to decide on something. All they do is drum up attention by having big names attributed to their brand... My point is that we will probably be in a better position to make the contact once graphene has proven itself and CNX has received some more positive attention.

But some social media buzz directed towards them  +5%

I think murderistic is the perfect person, hes been good with other leads so far.
I didnt doubt that. The timing and the framing (in what social context that inquiry is made) could be better though.

+5% this ... we currently lacking on man power .. and such a potential partner will need more of CNX attention as we are able to give them yet!
We should work out the prospectus and then reach with a new CI of CNX .. new site etc ... so they will get a more professional impression and attitude about BitShares and CNX --- my 2 bts...

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Such a contact can only be done once if it comes accross that the poerson contacting them is doing so in some official CNX capacity...

...... in general there is absolutely no rush to contact them. They don't have own software and it will take them years to decide on something. All they do is drum up attention by having big names attributed to their brand... My point is that we will probably be in a better position to make the contact once graphene has proven itself and CNX has received some more positive attention.

I think murderistic is the perfect person, hes been good with other leads so far.
I didnt doubt that. The timing and the framing (in what social context that inquiry is made) could be better though.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 10:36:36 pm by delulo »

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
http://www.bnn.ca/News/2015/9/30/RBC-TD-join-top-banks-in-using-bitcoin-technology.aspx
http://coinyoo.com/2015/09/29/13-top-banks-including-citi-and-bank-of-america-join-r3-blockchain-project/

Seems like R3 is making headways into coordinating blockchain tech with banking legacy technology.

R3 website is http://r3cev.com/ and its headed by David Rutter which uses to be CEO of ICAP (electronic OTP broker for forex/equities)

Anyways it doesnt say what tech R3 uses for its blockchain ledger to enable crypto 2.0/exchanges but is it worth reaching out to him to show what we got and upcoming with bts 2.0? He's the closest to getting the banks on board to anything we have ever had and if we can convince one person it might change the face of the entire project in terms of immediate potential.

Their mission statement is:

"We leverage our members’ decades of experience and deep networks within the financial services community to empower innovators, promote industry collaboration and affect positive market transformation on a global scale."

I would say we are the innovators. Seems r3 would be a good front-facing financial community rep company that would be ideal in interfacing with someome like a back-end blockchain expert based company in cryptonomex

I have reached out via social media and a few mutual contacts.  Let's see if we can get a meeting.
+5% I believe this would be a low risk very high reward contact

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
http://www.bnn.ca/News/2015/9/30/RBC-TD-join-top-banks-in-using-bitcoin-technology.aspx
http://coinyoo.com/2015/09/29/13-top-banks-including-citi-and-bank-of-america-join-r3-blockchain-project/

Seems like R3 is making headways into coordinating blockchain tech with banking legacy technology.

R3 website is http://r3cev.com/ and its headed by David Rutter which uses to be CEO of ICAP (electronic OTP broker for forex/equities)

Anyways it doesnt say what tech R3 uses for its blockchain ledger to enable crypto 2.0/exchanges but is it worth reaching out to him to show what we got and upcoming with bts 2.0? He's the closest to getting the banks on board to anything we have ever had and if we can convince one person it might change the face of the entire project in terms of immediate potential.

"We leverage our members’ decades of experience and deep networks within the financial services community to empower innovators, promote industry collaboration and affect positive market transformation on a global scale."

I would say we are the innovators. Seems r3 would be a good front-facing financial community rep company that would be ideal in interfacing with someome like a back-end blockchain expert based company in cryptonomex

I have reached out via social media and a few mutual contacts.  Let's see if we can get a meeting.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
We arent investors in any legal sense. If someone approaches anyone it should be made clear what role the person has (bought a counterparty free token in a fundraising campaign and am a community member).

Well I would approach them as a potential technology partner, a strategic relationship... atleast open their eyes with what we got.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
We arent investors in any legal sense. If someone approaches anyone it should be made clear what role the person has (bought a counterparty free token in a fundraising campaign and am a community member).

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile

« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:18:50 pm by jsidhu »