Author Topic: List of Witness Communication Channels?  (Read 2063 times)

Offline fuzzy

For your information:

In the Telegram app there are two chats that I know of, Bitshares and Bitshares_Witnesses. I think the former was started by Spartako and the latter, which is used today for witness coordination, was started by iHashFury. Spartako also made a bot for Telegram able to notify us of lost blocks. It has proven very useful.

Thanks for the info :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
For your information:

In the Telegram app there are two chats that I know of, Bitshares and Bitshares_Witnesses. I think the former was started by Spartako and the latter, which is used today for witness coordination, was started by iHashFury. Spartako also made a bot for Telegram able to notify us of lost blocks. It has proven very useful.

+5%

until now I found it the best channel for communication.
But we should have more "backup" options

+5% for slack

Offline Spectral

For your information:

Vote for BTS-2 witness: spectral (1.6.30)
0.9 DVS delegate: dvs1.bitspace
Stay tuned for bitspace-clains worker!

Offline rnglab

• View Profile
  • BitShares: rnglab
I think we should create a private slack group for witnesses to coordinate in, especially over sensitive issues like potential hard forking security fixes.

I have created a slack group 'Bitshares Witnesses' in slack and will be inviting the witnesses.

+5%

Offline rnglab

• View Profile
  • BitShares: rnglab

I think we should create a private slack group for witnesses to coordinate in, especially over sensitive issues like potential hard forking security fixes.

+5%

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

I have created a slack group 'Bitshares Witnesses' in slack and will be inviting the witnesses.

Edit: Dear witnesses, please pm me your email address. BM and team, please pm me your email address so I can invite you too.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 10:05:32 pm by cube »
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
skype:?chat&blob=luNIujZu1Pe224glcKY5vC_gkRvcC5zXiqU83o9HgHkybzTNmAZ2i3-iyU7LPGRpHqBEWuhydzlHFlI

30 participants. remains from long time ago

Offline fuzzy

I would like to gather a list of communication channels currently available for witnesses.  Please let me know in this thread if you have one you currently control so I can add it to my list. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D