Other > DAC PLAY

Major Updates?

(1/1)

TravelsAsia:

--- Quote from: lzr1900 on November 25, 2015, 02:06:06 pm ---

--- Quote from: TravelsAsia on November 25, 2015, 11:10:10 am ---
--- Quote from: donkeypong on November 24, 2015, 10:32:33 pm ---Don't hold your breath with these guys. By the time there's an update, PLAY might be a completely different business (again).

--- End quote ---

I don't understand why it's so difficult to keep some level of frequent communication with investors. I don't buy into the  idea there's no time.  Update weekly, get 30 minutes less of sleep that day.

--- End quote ---
nothing to share so no update.

--- End quote ---

Wow.

lzr1900:

--- Quote from: TravelsAsia on November 25, 2015, 11:10:10 am ---
--- Quote from: donkeypong on November 24, 2015, 10:32:33 pm ---Don't hold your breath with these guys. By the time there's an update, PLAY might be a completely different business (again).

--- End quote ---

I don't understand why it's so difficult to keep some level of frequent communication with investors. I don't buy into the  idea there's no time.  Update weekly, get 30 minutes less of sleep that day.

--- End quote ---
nothing to share so no update.

TravelsAsia:

--- End quote ---

donkeypong:
Don't hold your breath with these guys. By the time there's an update, PLAY might be a completely different business (again).

TravelsAsia:
I went to to the newer forum and there wasn't much posted there recently. When do we expect the next major update on the project?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version