Other > Marketplace

[ANN] COINSBANK.COM launches Universal Crypto Solution at Money2020 Europe

<< < (20/21) > >>

Coins_Bank:
Ladies and gentlemen! We are pleased to invite you to Bitcoin Conference Russia. It will be held on April 8 in Moscow. СoinsBank is the general sponsor of the conference and one of the speakers is CEO at CoinsBank Ronny Boesing with speech about “A Decentralized Future - The Technology Of Next Century + Blockchains”.

More info about conference: http://bitcoinconf.moscow/

Akado:
I like it, but what's up with this service now having cards and the Nano Card from CCEDK never ended up working? So you just shifted from one to another?

If it's not working it seems the same mistakes are being made again, promise of a lot of things while they are not yet ready.

I like the initiative, it finally sounds like something that could be like CoinBase or something, but what about OpenLedger? There are just too many projects. Eventually some will get neglected. It just seems too much.

If this becomes part of the Conglomerate, why not simply replacing OpenLedger? Or this is a new service that could run on top of OpenLedger?

What about CCEDK? So you have this new exchange now? Will it be replacing CCEDK?

It seems too much and too confusing.

openledger:

--- Quote from: jabbajabbaつ◕_◕つ on April 05, 2016, 05:09:53 pm ---Does this have anything to do with bitshares? I guess no....except the exchange maybe

--- End quote ---

I think you will have to wait and see, but I thnk I can promise you it will have something to do with BotShares in near future, but nws dont all come in one time. ned something for the lows, although it seems plenty of fresh news ahead.

CLains:

--- Quote from: jabbajabbaつ◕_◕つ on April 05, 2016, 05:09:53 pm ---Does this have anything to do with bitshares? I guess no....except the exchange maybe

--- End quote ---

Ronny is CEO, so even if they haven't integrated with BitShares yet, they will probably consider it at some point. :)

JA:
Does this have anything to do with bitshares? I guess no....except the exchange maybe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version