Author Topic: Now it a good time to buy some bitCNY  (Read 2134 times)

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
Yep, I've been lookin at this a lot lately. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I want to make sure I am investing in all the right things.

Like Robert Kiyosaki said.. "spend your money on things that will make money".
 - and "don't buy that mercedez, let your passive income buy it!"

We all know the dollar will crash in our lifetime.
Most of us agree that China is the next superpower.
Most of us agree that the Bilderbergers want a one world currency, one world gov, etc.
UN gun ban, UN enforced currency... (Phoenix, CNY, RUB, Amero..?)

There isn't too many assets that are really on the move yet in the dex, but if we can get some volume going on bitSILVER (its uses far outweigh that of gold), bitCNY, NOTE and others that will be massively gaining interest in the coming months, let's do it.

I like the way you think.
bitGOLD - 10x upside - Some suggest gold should ultimately reach 10,000oz (Keiser, Rickards, Schiff etc)
bitSILVER - 25x upside - Some suggest gold should ultimately reach 500oz
bitCNY - 6x upside - parity with the USD in the long term
BTS - 200x upside if we get a $1 from the current price

Who knows, but it seems fiat currencies are collapsing. I would like to see the Singapore dollar, New Zealand dollar and Swiss Franc on here. 

If we give people a place to SAVE, you would think crypto would be a flight to safety for some of the assets above.

Time will tell i guess.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I'll stick with BTS. Not convinced the Chinese economy will get back to where everyone thinks it should be. Personally, I don't see what's wrong with growing 7% a quarter (which is not sustainable anyway, even at that rate), but perception is everything and we're told that the economy is 'underperforming'. If so, I wouldn't bet on the yuan becoming a reserve currency for a while still.

Offline MJK

• View Profile
I disagree, now is the time to hold BTS.

But different opinions is what makes a market. ;)

BTS has more upside.
But i do agree that the current 6:1 cyn to usd will eventually reach parity, just as it did for the swiss franc. Now a usd doesnt even buy a swiss franc.

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I disagree, now is the time to hold BTS.

But different opinions is what makes a market. ;)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
If you think that USD will go down (and that you think that BTS will increase), you should rather short BitUSD (at considerable premium !) than buy BitCNY (and be disappointed if BTS keeps raising). Plus, shorting BitUSD would help getting closer to the peg, which would be nice for Bitshares' reputation.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 05:31:38 pm by inarizushi »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Yep, I've been lookin at this a lot lately. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I want to make sure I am investing in all the right things.

Like Robert Kiyosaki said.. "spend your money on things that will make money".
 - and "don't buy that mercedez, let your passive income buy it!"

We all know the dollar will crash in our lifetime.
Most of us agree that China is the next superpower.
Most of us agree that the Bilderbergers want a one world currency, one world gov, etc.
UN gun ban, UN enforced currency... (Phoenix, CNY, RUB, Amero..?)

There isn't too many assets that are really on the move yet in the dex, but if we can get some volume going on bitSILVER (its uses far outweigh that of gold), bitCNY, NOTE and others that will be massively gaining interest in the coming months, let's do it.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline konelectric

KenCode posted a link to an article on twitter that I think is worth talking about.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115258/rumor-mill-new-reserve-currency-may-rock-us-dollar-in-october

This is why I think it's a good time.

1) The yuan is low against the US dollar right now.
2) If the CNY gets stadis of a New Reserve Currency then over the next several years the CNY will go up in value and the USD will go down.

To all the bitsharians who are unhappy that thier bitassets are not going to earn interest . There are other ways to make money with your bitasssets.

Discammer: Simple but, don't take any financial advice from me. Do your own research.

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.