Other > Gravity

Break Our Net! Gravity Launches Public Testnet

(1/2) > >>

Xanoxt:

--- Quote from: xeroc on May 28, 2018, 09:26:38 am ---
--- Quote from: Gravity Protocol on May 28, 2018, 07:54:04 am ---Hello! Thank you. Are you want to join our testnet? Also, if you have interest to cooperation, we will be happy.

--- End quote ---
Certainly, however, I am preping for a 3 week vacation. Let's discuss after that :-D

--- End quote ---

I remember we talked about that in Shanghai. Have a nice vacation! :-)

Gravity Protocol:

--- Quote from: xeroc on May 28, 2018, 09:26:38 am ---Certainly, however, I am preping for a 3 week vacation. Let's discuss after that :-D

--- End quote ---

Sounds good! We will be waiting for your return.

xeroc:

--- Quote from: Gravity Protocol on May 28, 2018, 07:54:04 am ---Hello! Thank you. Are you want to join our testnet? Also, if you have interest to cooperation, we will be happy.

--- End quote ---
Certainly, however, I am preping for a 3 week vacation. Let's discuss after that :-D

Gravity Protocol:

--- Quote from: xeroc on May 26, 2018, 12:55:48 pm ---Especially the economics look interesting. Looking forward to see how this unfolds!

--- End quote ---

Hello! Thank you for your interest. Would you consider joining our testnet? Also, if you have an interest for cooperation, we will be glad to.

xeroc:
I've seen your presentation in Shanghai and welcome this type of Graphene development. I am sure there are
plenty of lessons to be learned from each other going forward!

Especially the economics look interesting. Looking forward to see how this unfolds!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version