Other > Nanocard

Forbes: Is The NanoCard Bitcoin's 'Killer' App?

(1/3) > >>

openledger:

--- Quote from: lafona on July 16, 2015, 04:39:31 pm ---Even if we don't see a bump in price, if it gets 11000+ views like the Nxt article, that is a lot more people hearing about BitShares. Nice work Ronny!

--- End quote ---

Second best article recently from Roger with 7000+ viewers and still counting, first when it comes to retweets and linkedin shares with 700+ and 65 conccurently

openledger:

--- Quote from: chryspano on July 18, 2015, 09:53:58 am ---My mistake, I was only looking at BitShares currency,  bitUSD volume apears in Assets tab. :-[

--- End quote ---

yes, no problem, I am trying to be on top of all in regards to utilizing what I have to get the messeage out we are the new exchange for Bitshares, but some parts are still lacking I ams sorry to say

chryspano:
My mistake, I was only looking at BitShares currency,  bitUSD volume apears in Assets tab. :-[

openledger:

--- Quote from: chryspano on July 18, 2015, 09:19:37 am ---CCEDK BitUSD / USD volume is not showing in coinmarketcap, is this normal?

--- End quote ---

@chryspano

It is actually showing in CMC: http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/bitusd/#markets

The one not showing yet which is a shame as it is picking up also is the bts/btc pair, which I have asked gliss to make sure its added. if anyone else is in touch with Gliss at CMC, please let him know asap, thanks

chryspano:
CCEDK BitUSD / USD volume is not showing in coinmarketcap, is this normal?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version