Author Topic: Someone interested in trading BTS futures style ?  (Read 3121 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
I have an idea how to implement this today .. all you need is a vesting balance filled with an IOU for your BTS in 2 months time ..

1. User sends BTS to your account
2. You issue new 100%+x% shares of tge iou
3. You put the iou into a vesting balance for the user direcrly

Vesting balances can be made so that they vest linearily over x days . .. or fully after y days
OP proposed different feature IMO.
1. The user doesn't have BTS right now.
2. OP has fiat right now.

BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I have an idea how to implement this today .. all you need is a vesting balance filled with an IOU for your BTS in 2 months time ..

1. User sends BTS to your account
2. You issue new 100%+x% shares of tge iou
3. You put the iou into a vesting balance for the user direcrly

Vesting balances can be made so that they vest linearily over x days . .. or fully after y days

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
say the market price is 0.0380 CNY/BTS .

Someone know they would come into 1 million BTS in 1 month .  (workers/or vest in balance)

But they're afraid that the price gonna be dropped lower .

So ....I would offer a 20% off price ,  I give him money now , and he would give  me BTS 1 month later .

Thoughts ?

I think a futures or options market would be awesome for BTS... It would probably end up increasing liquidity more than a bond market or maker taker as well.

I was proposing a manual process and get some cheap BTS from the future for me , and provide instant cash today for the seller
I can't believe you're going to buy.  :o

I'm a draw line master
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog

Someone know they would come into 1 million BTS in 1 month .  (workers/or vest in balance)

So ....I would offer a 20% off price ,  I give him money now , and he would give  me BTS 1 month later .

Thoughts ?

I think a futures or options market would be awesome for BTS... It would probably end up increasing liquidity more than a bond market or maker taker as well.

I was proposing a manual process and get some cheap BTS from the future for me , and provide instant cash today for the seller
I can't believe you're going to buy.  :o

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Thoughts ?

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Thoughts ?

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog

Thoughts ?
Good idea.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Thoughts ?