Author Topic: TOP 3 REASONS TO BUY BITSHARES NOW!  (Read 20584 times)

Offline phillyguy

1.) Graphene toolkit is some serious, serious code. As CNX develops and sells private chains for enterprise customers, other businesses interested in the tech will see BTS as a playground to test the waters. This will bring liquidity and end users as the testers will also uncover the personal consumer value of BTS.

2.) BTC is gaining media and mainstream exposure everyday. BTC was the first hole in the dam, but the break is inevitable given the potential for crypto/blockchain tech. Even if BTS doesn't take over the world, it's going to be one part of the revolution.

3.) the price is a lot lower than when I bought in and I'm trying to lower my average.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:11:37 pm by phillyguy »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

1. People get paid for doing jobs. Strong development compared to smartcoins which don't pay.

2. The Larimer family spirit (mom, dad, son, all involved)

3. Stealth and public transfers, which is good for mass adoption.

Some wholesome brownie goodness for you. Already sent!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

1. People get paid for doing jobs. Strong development compared to smartcoins which don't pay.

2. The Larimer family spirit (mom, dad, son, all involved)

3. Stealth and public transfers, which is good for mass adoption.

lol..since I want some Brownies I will state many reasons then..

1. Buy when there is blood on the street even if it is your blood. The price is ridiculously low now.
2. When CNX releases your shares are converted 1.1
3. Bitshares has strong economic fundamnetals. But CNX referral incentives and economics to mass adoption are even stronger.
4. Bithares investors are not dumpers but long term holders irrespective of the market cap.
5. Bitshares Devs are known and they are not hiding behind an internet forum name. They are therefore more reliable and trustworthy in terms of genuinely wanting this project to succeed. They have historically shown repeatedly their long term commitment to the project
6. Buying bitshares allow you to place market bets on any kind of asset, stock, commodity, currencies more securely, faster and without limitations,

Hurray!

I liked 1, 2, and 5. Brownies well deserved.. if only I knew your BTS account. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
lol..since I want some Brownies I will state many reasons then..

1. Buy when there is blood on the street even if it is your blood. The price is ridiculously low now.
2. When CNX releases your shares are converted 1.1
3. Bitshares has strong economic fundamnetals. But CNX referral incentives and economics to mass adoption are even stronger.
4. Bithares investors are not dumpers but long term holders irrespective of the market cap.
5. Bitshares Devs are known and they are not hiding behind an internet forum name. They are therefore more reliable and trustworthy in terms of genuinely wanting this project to succeed. They have historically shown repeatedly their long term commitment to the project
6. Buying bitshares allow you to place market bets on any kind of asset, stock, commodity, currencies more securely, faster and without limitations, 

I will just say 1 reason:

Buy when there is blood on the street even if it is your blood.

I didn't see 3 reasons....

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I will just say 1 reason:

Buy when there is blood on the street even if it is your blood.

2.0 hype is always good for business.

Ethereum wants pricing in excess of Litecoin, and both such inflationary protocols should be priced below something so business-like as Bitshares.

The name ‘Bitshares’ is the most intuitive and instructive brand in the space, along with its bitUSD derivatives.

The investment proposition for owning the native token is straightforward.

Perhaps I could do without the sardonic reference to 2.0 hype. But sharks need ideas too.

Also, the low interest rates on Poloniex are indicative of low demand for shorts.

I counted 3 in there.. so you got brownies too!!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

• because Illuminati.
  • because New World Order
  • because 9/11 was an inside job

:P

You also earned some tin-foil laced brownies!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
  • because Illuminati.

this dude deserves some brownies for sure!  :P
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Methodise

2.0 hype is always good for business.

Ethereum wants pricing in excess of Litecoin, and both such inflationary protocols should be priced below something so business-like as Bitshares.

The name ‘Bitshares’ is the most intuitive and instructive brand in the space, along with its bitUSD derivatives.

The investment proposition for owning the native token is straightforward.

Perhaps I could do without the sardonic reference to 2.0 hype. But sharks need ideas too.

Also, the low interest rates on Poloniex are indicative of low demand for shorts.
BTS: methodise

Tuck Fheman

• because Illuminati.

1.it stands to reason that if Bitshares 2.0 features work well, together with the referral mechanism, the network should begin to grow and the price will lift off and never see these lows again.
2.its never too late to become involved in the destruction of tyranny.
3.the more Bitshares holders that become rich, the more diverse and potentially creative the group who will hold the capital that will fund future projects.

You got brownies.. who's crazy now?? :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline GChicken

• View Profile

Brownies sent... I can't say anything to all that but..

Thank you kind Sir...